Music Theory & Ear training Software for All Skill Levels
Ear training is often seen as a tedious subject: it requires hours of practice, consistency, perseverance, and a lot of hard work. Fortunately, a tool such as EarMaster will make your ear training just as effective as with traditional methods, but in a more entertaining and motivating way
- Over 2500 music theory exercises covering ear training, sight-singing practice, and rhythm training at all skill levels
- Learn to recognize, transcribe and sing melodies, scales, chords, intervals, chord progressions and rhythms
- Jazz course with swing rhythms, jazz chords, and sight-singing of Jazz standards
- Detailed statistics to monitor your progress
- Customize the exercises to practice the way you want
- Answer questions with multiple-choice buttons, the notation staff, on-screen piano, guitar, bass, violin, cello, mandolin, banjo, etc, solfege syllables, scale degrees and more
- Use a microphone to sing, clap or play your answers in real-time
- Use a MIDI keyboard to play your answers and control the functions of EarMaster remotely
- Over a hundred instrument sounds sampled from real instruments
- Available in 14 languages on Windows and Mac OSX!
Being used by thousands of schools in most countries for many years, EarMaster is a serious and reliable practice tool that will help you improve your aural skills and reach new levels of musicianship - Because the difference between a good musician and an excellent musician is almost always a good musical ear.
- Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 (32-/64-Bit)
- Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite or higher, incl. macOS High Sierra (10.13)
The system requirements can be found in the product description or on the manufacturer's website.
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.