Music Theory & Ear training Software for All Skill Levels
Ear training is often seen as a tedious subject: it requires hours of practice, consistency, perseverance, and a lot of hard work. Fortunately, a tool such as EarMaster will make your ear training just as effective as with traditional methods, but in a more entertaining and motivating way
- Over 2500 music theory exercises covering ear training, sight-singing practice, and rhythm training at all skill levels
- Learn to recognize, transcribe and sing melodies, scales, chords, intervals, chord progressions and rhythms
- Jazz course with swing rhythms, jazz chords, and sight-singing of Jazz standards
- Detailed statistics to monitor your progress
- Customize the exercises to practice the way you want
- Answer questions with multiple-choice buttons, the notation staff, on-screen piano, guitar, bass, violin, cello, mandolin, banjo, etc, solfege syllables, scale degrees and more
- Use a microphone to sing, clap or play your answers in real-time
- Use a MIDI keyboard to play your answers and control the functions of EarMaster remotely
- Over a hundred instrument sounds sampled from real instruments
- Available in 14 languages on Windows and Mac OSX!
Being used by thousands of schools in most countries for many years, EarMaster is a serious and reliable practice tool that will help you improve your aural skills and reach new levels of musicianship - Because the difference between a good musician and an excellent musician is almost always a good musical ear.
- Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 (32-/64-Bit)
- Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite or higher, incl. macOS High Sierra (10.13)
To The Top
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product (Challenge/Response).