Realistic Middle Eastern Percussion
This fantastic Kontakt library was created to help musicians and composers to achieve realistic Middle Eastern percussion sounds, rhythms and styles. EPM gives you over 5000 high quality drum samples in an incredibly dynamic Kontakt GUI with full mixing control coupled with high quality effects and a huge selection of MIDI grooves covering Middle Eastern, Egyptian, North African, and Turkish Styles. Each individual percussion instrument can be manipulated in a multitude of ways to create totally unique percussion instruments and tracks.
EPM gives you everything you need to create realistic percussion tracks for all kinds of music production. Equally, it has the sound manipulation functionality to create totally unique sounds and rhythms. EPM is a fantastic source of inspiration for all music and soundtrack producers and will enhance and give an exotic feel to any style of music.
- Over 5000 44.1 KHz, 24bit compressed samples.
- Ready to use programmed mixes with 30 user preset mix slots.
- 15 instrument channels.
- Controllable EQ, transients, compressor, saturator, pan, volume, tune, RR, AHD, mute, solo, and reverb send for each channel.
- Master reverb with 41 room impulses.
- 82 pre-programmed MIDI grooves and styles with 12 variations for each, totaling almost 1000 individual rhythms.
- Drag and drop MIDI to DAW functionality.
- Swing and quantize function with double and half speed all synced to host tempo.
- 12 controlled round robins for increased realism.
- Automatic dynamic velocity.
- Two variations of 22” Bandirs
- Six variations of 18“ Bandirs
- Four variations of 16” Bandirs
- Four variations of 14” Bandirs
- Six variations of Riqs
- Four variations of Doholas
- Four variations of Darabukas
- One Djembe
- Five different Claps
- Seven variations of Sagat
And an extra channel with Arabic and Latin percussion such as conga, bongos, triangle, shaker, cup, kasser, ras, davul, tar, daf, and other Arab gulf “Khaligi” percussion kits.
IMPORTANT: EPM requires the FULL version of Kontakt 5.7.0 or higher
Using this library requires a full version of Native Instruments' "Kontakt"!
Please notice: This library can not be played with the free "Kontakt Player"! To use this "Open Kontakt" format, you need a full version of "Kontakt", which is included in products such as Komplete or Komplete Ultimate.
Please check the product description for the required Kontakt version.
The following list shows, whether the respective Kontakt version is compatible with your operating system:
- OS X 10.6 & 10.7 = until 4.2.4
- OS X 10.8 and higher = no longer supported
- OS X 10.6 = until 5.0.3
- OS X 10.7 = until 5.3.1
- OS X 10.8 = 5.0.3 - 5.5.1
- OS X 10.9 = 5.3.0 - 5.6.6
- OS X 10.10 = 5.3.0 - 5.7.3
- OS X 10.11 = 5.5.1 - latest
- Mac OS 10.12 = 5.6.1 - latest
- Mac OS 10.13 = latest
- Mac OS 10.14 = latest
- Mac OS 10.15 = latest
- Mac OS 10.12 - 10.15 (latest update)
- XP = until 4.2.4
- Vista = until 4.2.4
- Windows 7 = until 4.2.4
- Windows 8 & 10 = no longer supported
- XP = until 5.2.0
- Vista = until 5.2.0
- Windows 7 = latest
- Windows 8 & 10 = latest
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack)
FOR ALL SYSTEMS:
1GB free disk space
Additional hard drive space according to the library’s size
Stand-Alone | VST | Audio Units | ASIO | CoreAudio | WASAPI | AAX Native (Pro Tools 10 or higher)
For your own protection this library is provided as individual personalized files including a
Digital Water Mark - DWM!