THE HOLY GRAIL OF BASSES.
Bass, presets and MIDI – all tailored for gospel perfection.
The Gospel EBX is an expansion for EZbass designed to provide the perfect combination of bass, presets and MIDI for gospel-inspired music.
With an instrument that represents the literal definition of extreme clarity, balance and nuance, expect mix-ready tones that cover the entire range needed to cut through in any song of this highly diverse genre. Warm, round, growly, pristine, mid-focused, lush, bright, articulate – the list of adjectives that can be used to describe the sound of the Gospel EBX is near-infinite. If just a few of these tick any of your boxes for what a great bass tone is, you’re in for a treat.
Add to all that the MIDI library coupled with the intuitive features of EZbass and you have a powerhouse of creative possibilities. Welcome to the new holy grail in your arsenal of instruments for EZbass.
- A meticulously captured high-end bass
- Sampled with finger and slap articulations in two different positions: bridge and neck
- Includes a wealth of presets for a broad range of gospel-inspired tones – from warm and round to bright and edgy
- Comes with a ‘Clean DI’ (direct input) preset option for both the bridge and neck samples
- Includes a custom MIDI library inspired by traditional and modern gospel music
- 5 GB free hard disk space.
- 64-bit Windows 7 or later, 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- 64-bit Mac, MacOS 10.9 or later, 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- 64-bit host DAW supporting VST, AU or AAX
- Standalone version or as a virtual instrument inside the DAW.
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.