Analog Echo Box
Nomad Factory is proud to introduce Echoes, a Analog Echo Box plug-in designed to give you the warmth and richness of classic vintage delay effects. Following the philosophy behind Nomad Factory's hit Magnetic plug-in, Echoes not only sounds amazing, but it is designed to be very easy to use.
Nomad Factory’s Echoes features 5 classic analog delay effects all in one plug-in:
- PLX-1: Based on Maestro® Echoplex 1, the original Tube-based tape delay effect
- PLX-3: Based on Maestro® Echoplex 3, a transistor-based tape echo
- OILCAN: Based on Tel Ray® Echo, a tapeless Oilcan delay/echo
- EHX-DM: Based on Electro Harmonix® Deluxe Memory Man, the most in-demand analog delay pedal ever built
- ADM-2: Based on Boss® DM-2, an analog delay pedal from the early 80's
- ECHO TIME : Controls the time from 20 to 2000ms of analog delay.
- PANNING : Center position for stereo pan, left or right causes ping pong effect.
- ECHO MODE : Choose from 5 classic analog delay effects.
- REPEATS : Controls the feedback amount of the delay effect.
- MIX : Controls the balance of the wet /dry signal.
- EXTRA KNOBS : 3 additional preset knobs that change according to the currently selected mode. PLX-1 : Wow & Flutter, Drive and Echo Level, PLX-3 : Bass, Treble and Echo Level, EHX-DM : Mod Speed, Mod Depth and Echo Level, OILCAN : Tone, Variation and Echo Level, ADM-2 : Bass, Treble and Echo Level
- SYNC SWITCH : Sync your delays to your song's master tempo.
- VINTAGE SWITCH : Give your delays that vintage analog sound by filtering the repeats.
- STEREO WIDENER : Increases the width of the delay. Lowest setting is true mono.
- INPUT : Sets the input level of Echoes.
- OUTPUT : Sets the output level of Echoes.
- POWER bypasses the entire unit.
- Host application compatible with: AAX Native, RTAS plugins, VST plugins, AU plugins
- Intel Core i3 / i5 / i7 / Xeon
- 4 Gb RAM (recommended)
- DAW/Host Application with 32/64 bit support
- Authorize up-to 3 computers
- Windows Requirements: Windows 7, 8, 10
- Mac Requirements: OS X 10.8.5 or above
The system requirements can be found in the product description or on the manufacturer's website.
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.