Modern Scoring Synth
From the creator of the award winning Ethera series Stefano Maccarelli, Zero-G Elements is a stupendously large, and powerful Kontakt library. A unique tool for creating contemporary soundtracks, cinematic music, underscoring and sound design.
All the samples included in Elements were created by recording organic sources, acoustic instruments, and particular environments.
Providing you with 3 powerful Layers, Elements is a unique wavetable Hybrid Synth. It has a huge wave-rom of over 23Gb and comes with an incredible array of useful sounds specifically developed for sound designers, and soundtrack composers.
For example, Zero-G have sampled an array of acoustic instruments including a superb old English Cello with a fantastic raw sound. Classical Guitar, Electric Guitar, Felt Piano, Hardware Modular Synths, Viking Horns, Mallet Instruments, Metal objects, traditional percussions and much more. They have also used a particular underwater microphone to sample a lot of sounds and environments from a different perspective in order to create innovative sounds & textures.
For the Hybrid Sounds Zero-G have sampled many hundreds of organic sources and hardware synths to create an amazing tool for modern scoring.
Elements includes a collection of awesome vocals textures, hybrid instruments, organic synths, emotional cellos, guitars, tribal percussions, drum loops and much more. You will also find a massive collection of modern sounds created to fit the needs of modern music scoring.
Zero-G were inspired to create this massive wave-rom by many of the greatest contemporary TV and film soundtracks and composers. Using the Snapshot Presets you already have about 500 cinematic presets ready to use and at your disposal. These presets are organised into different categories: Bass, Cellos, Pad, Keys, Percussions, etc so you can easily find the sound you are looking for. And, of course, you can create your own presets from the myriad of samples available.
Many of these sounds are synchronised to the bpm of your DAW. Zero-G have sampled the original performance of the musician; in this way you have a playable instrument but with the authentic soul of the musician.
In fact, Elements is all that you will need to create fantastic contemporary scores for a multitude of uses.
- Approximately 23GB of 24 bit, 48KHz samples
- Over 8500 Samples
- 3 multi-sampled Kontakt Instruments
- Custom Convolution Reverbs
- Drag & Drop Audio Import Feature
- A Custom Audio Engine based on 3 Layers with thousands of sound possibilities
- Elements Lite Version that uses less processing power and memory
- Over 500 inspiring and professional Snapshot Presets with custom installer (PC & Mac)
- FX Rack
- Glide & Unison Mode
- 11 LFO 1 MIDI Assignable Table Modulator
- A Massive collection of Organic and Hybrid Synth Sounds
- Emotive and Processed Cellos
- Classical & Electric Guitar samples
- Traditional Percussions and Body Percussion
- Felt Piano and other Keys
- Mallet Sounds
- Vox Textures
- Micro Tuning Control
Zero-G Elements requires the FULL version of Kontakt 6.6.0 or higher - It will not work with the free Kontakt Player!
Please notice: This library can not be used with the free Kontakt Player! To use this "Open Kontakt" format, you need a full version of Kontakt, which is included in products such as Komplete or Komplete Ultimate.
The minimum required Kontakt version number for this product is stated in the product description or can be found on the developer's website.
- macOS 10.14 or higher
- 64 bit
- Intel Core i5 or Apple M1 (native)
- RAM: 4GB (6GB recommended)
- Windows 10 or higher
- 64 bit
- Intel Core i5 or similar CPU
- RAM: 4GB (6GB recommended)
- Mac (64-bit only): Stand-alone, VST, VST3, AU, AAX
- Windows (64-bit): Stand-alone, VST, VST3, AAX
If you require legacy installers of Kontakt Player please refer to this Knowledge Base Article.
For your own protection this library is provided as individual personalized files including a
Digital Water Mark - DWM!