A legend’s new chapter
The Ampeg SVX 2 collection brings power to the game giving you the opportunity to expand your collection with 6 additional gear models that raise the bar once again in terms of unprecedented sonic authenticity. When it comes to an iconic brand like Ampeg to put their mark on the software equivalent of their timeless masterpieces, they could not have gone for anything less than the best in the virtual software world and as they pioneered the bass amplification world they choose IK Multimedia, the true pioneers of amps and effects modeling technology for modern players.
Ampeg SVX 2 collection is based on IK’s latest exclusive Dynamic Interaction Modeling™ technology, which uniquely recreates the fine interactions of complete internal circuit stages of the original models, thus reproducing their unmistakable vibe and dynamics down to their finest nuances.
- Officially licensed by Ampeg®
- 3 new amps (SVT-VR, V-4B, HERITAGE B-15N)
- 3 new matched cabinets (SVT-810 AV, SVT-212 AV, B-15N 115)
- Exact recreations of the originals thanks to IK’s 20 plus years of modeling experience
- Based on the breakthrough Dynamic Interaction Modeling™ technology
- Perfect companion for MODO BASS
- Runs inside any version of AmpliTube 4.3 or later (free or paid version)
- Expandable with more gear models via AmpliTube Custom Shop
- macOS 10.10 or higher
- 64 bit
- Intel Core 2 Duo (Intel Core i5 recommended)
- RAM: 4GB (8 GB recommended)
- Windows 8 or higher
- 64 bit
- Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2 (Intel Core i5 recommended)
- RAM: 4 GB (8 GB recommended)
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.