Apocalypse Percussion Micro is the compact starter edition of the acclaimed Apocalypse Percussion Ensemble library. It has a simple and intuitive user interface with full articulation control, modular kit-building, dynamic arpeggiation and customizable FX routing, with 119 real-world and special effect convolution spaces.
Apocalypse Percussion Micro features a total of:
- 28 hard-hitting ensemble articulations, including 6 concert snare drum sets
- 5 large tom sets
- 7 bass drum sets
- 4 Indian Dhol sets
- 3 Turkish Doumbek sets
- 1 Irish Bodhrán (frame drum) articulation
- one Egyptian Riq and a Greek Daf articulation
Each articulation was performed by an ensemble of each drum type, ranging in size between 3 and 6 players in unison and in up to 12 dynamic layers, for a massively epic sound.
These instrument ensembles were captured in the same bright, open hall in which the legendary Olympus Symphonic Choir, Mercury Boy’s Choir, Montclarion Grand Piano, Struck Grand, Tuned Artillery and many other Soundiron libraries were recorded. The space and wide large-diaphragm close mic array give these drums a potent and aggressively open sound, with just the right touch of transparent natural reverberation. This library also includes 15 custom sound-designed FX presets to expand your create options.
- 3 master Instrument Presets with dozens of selectable articulations, performance controls, Arp sequencing and full FX rack.
- 28 drum ensemble articulations with 3 - 6 players, up to 12 dynamic velocity layers and 2 round-robins variations per velocity.
- 7 Bass Drum Articulations
- 6 Concert Snare Drum Articulations
- 4 Indian Dhol Drum Articulations
- 3 Turkish Doumbek Articulations
- 1 Irish Bodhrán (Frame Drum) Articulation
- 1 Egyptian Riq Drum Articulation
- 1 Greek Daf Drum Articulation
- Master ensemble preset.
- Dual-Layer chromatically pitched preset.
- Megamixer drum kit builder preset.
- Multi-mode Arpeggiation with step-sequencer.
- Convolution Reverb with 119 different cathedrals, churches, chambers, rooms, halls and special effect impulses.
- A full multi-effects rack, with EQ, filter, phaser, flanger, delay, distortion, amp & speaker simulation and more
The custom scripted Kontakt user interface gives you flexible control features, like attack, release, transient start offset, dynamic swelling and a robust Arpeggiator system that provides a full range of custom dynamic modes and step sequencer pattern creation options. There’s also a complete DSP effects rack, including reverb with over a hundred life-like spaces, such as cathedrals, churches, halls, bunkers, garages, tunnels, chambers, rooms and creative FX convolution impulse responses.
The library comes equipped with a powerfully simple ensemble bank preset, a fully customizable 8-socket kit building “Megamixer” preset and the unique dual-layer tuned percussion system preset that lets you play any articulation as a pitched instrument over the whole key range and combine any two articulations together, each with their own fully independent control parameters.
This product requires the free Native Instruments Kontakt Player, the latest version can be downloaded through Native Access, Native Instrument’s download manager!
The minimum required Kontakt version for this product is stated in the product description or can be found on the manufacturers website.
- macOS 10.14 or higher
- 64 bit
- Intel Core i5 or Apple M1 (native)
- RAM: 4GB (6GB recommended)
- Windows 10 or higher
- 64 bit
- Intel Core i5 or similar CPU
- RAM: 4GB (6GB recommended)
- Mac (64-bit only): Stand-alone, VST, VST3, AU, AAX
- Windows (64-bit): Stand-alone, VST, VST3, AAX
If you require legacy installers of Kontakt Player please refer to this Knowledge Base Article.
Soundiron products require you to register with the manufacturer at www.soundiron.com to activate your license. To use Kontakt Player Libraries you also need to register with www.native-instruments.com.
This product requires an activation!
This product requires Native Access for installation, registration and activation. Start the Native Access-Software and log in using your Native Instruments credetials to start the setup.
To sucesfully activate your product Native Access requires a working internet connection.
An Offline Activation on a different computer is Not Available with this product.