Vintage Style Tube Overdriver
The BT Analog Valve Driver ADR2S delivers that authentic saturation effect found in many vintage tube amplifiers. Not only does this model provide a tube-like Overdrive effect, but also High Pass and Low Pass filters and a Noise Gate to enable greater control of your overdriven sound. If your clean tracks call for a powerful and warm overdrive, your answer is the ADR2S.
- 8 Grungelizer-modes
- Each band offers 12dB of gain
- LP and HP filters with variable Bandwidth-Q
- NoiseGate with Threshold, Attack and Release controls
- Output level control 20dB
- Easy-to-use vintage interface
- Full Automation for all parameters PC and Mac OS X
- macOS 10.9 or higher
- 64 bit
- Intel processor (Apple Silicon only with Rosetta)
- Windows 7 or higher
- 64 bit
- Intel or AMD processor
Nomad Factory products require you to register with the manufacturer at www.nomadfactory.com and with my.plugivery.com/redeem to activate your license.
This product requires an activation!
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.