Guitar-based pad, soundscapes and atmosphere creator
DRONAR is a deep, expressive and innovative atmospheric sound creator with each module exploring a different area of sound and music. Guitarscapes is the second module in the series providing a quick, easy and expressive tool for creating a massive range of guitar-based textures.
From shimmering ethereal pads that exude heavenly enchantment to dark and chaotic tension-packed atmospheres, Guitarscapes is perfect for cinematic soundtrack projects, yet its ability to produce natural strummy accompaniments also make it a versatile tool for a variety of genres including Rock, Pop, Indie, Hip Hop and Ambient music.
And, thanks to the power of DRONAR, all it takes is the press of a few notes...
DRONAR automatically spreads out the chord in the mid-range, adds a root bass note, a high note and then adds evolving sound effects. 8 simultaneous different sounds are then animated with LFOs, a rhythm sequencer and arpeggiators to bring them to life.
Such simple actions free up your spare hand to expressively control the dials and record the changes as a performance in your DAW. DRONAR instantly adds low, mid-range and high sounds plus sound effects, so you barely need any other sounds to quickly create a complete piece of atmospheric, expressive music.
- Includes over 320 inspiring presets
- 5.89GB of sounds
- Developed for the full (paid for) version of Kontakt.
- Sounds derived from recordings of mandolin, electric, acoustic and steel guitars
- Create huge shimmery pads, complex atmospheres and otherworldly soundscapes
- From organic and dreamy to incredibly dark and chaotic
- Simple controls deliver massive control
- Great for soundtrack projects as well as Indie, Rock, Pop and Ambient music
- Beginner and expert friendly
- Create your own rhythm patterns in amongst the pad magic with new Rhythm Editor.
- Dive deeper with DRONAR´s unique independent arpeggiators
- Onboard FX provide further sound design options
- LAG Tramontane steel string guitar with StudioLAG preamp.
- Takamine Nylon Acoustic guitar
Electric guitars and bass:
- Fender FMT HH Tele (Flame Maple Top, 2 humbuckers)
- Schecter Jeff Loomis 7 string with single coil and Humbucker
- Fender Jazz bass
Mandolin and pedal steel:
- Rains D-10 Pedal Steel
- Hilton Volume Pedal
- Little Walter 50 Watt Amplifier and 1x12 speaker cabinet
- Wampler Pedals
- Colin Kendall Mandolin into a Neumann TLM103 mic
Create a massive range of guitar-inflected textures from natural strummy accompaniments to wildly complex and awe-inspiring soundscapes with this second module for Gothic Instruments´ critically acclaimed DRONAR.
Please notice: This library can not be used with the free Kontakt Player! To use this "Open Kontakt" format, you need a full version of Kontakt, which is included in products such as Komplete or Komplete Ultimate.
The minimum required Kontakt version number for this product is stated in the product description or can be found on the developer's website.
- macOS 10.14 or higher
- 64 bit
- Intel Core i5 or Apple M1 (native)
- RAM: 4GB (6GB recommended)
- Windows 10 or higher
- 64 bit
- Intel Core i5 or similar CPU
- RAM: 4GB (6GB recommended)
- Mac (64-bit only): Stand-alone, VST, VST3, AU, AAX
- Windows (64-bit): Stand-alone, VST, VST3, AAX
If you require legacy installers of Kontakt Player please refer to this Knowledge Base Article.
To use Kontakt Player Libraries you need to register with www.native-instruments.com. To use the Pulse Downloader you also need to register with www.pulsedownloader.com.
This product requires an activation!
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.