MIDI drum grooves/fills inspired by the post-metal genre.
In a musical genre where mood, feel and nuance run through arrangements like vital arteries, one element is immovable for good reason: the groove. It is the lifeblood and DNA of music, and when masterfully played, it forms the resting anchor point around which musical events can unfold. In this Drum MIDI Pack for EZdrummer and Superior Drummer, Cult of Luna drummer Thomas Hedlund draws inspiration from his many years of experience and presents grooves/fills that are ready to use for all nuances of the genre. A highly versatile selection of drum MIDI for slow, atmospheric and groove-oriented songs for music whose label doesn't have to be metal alone.
- Drum grooves/fills inspired by the post-metal genre
- Ideal for atmospheric, slow and doom-esque arrangements
- Recorded by drummer Thomas Hedlund (Cult of Luna)
- Over 400 individually recorded grooves/fills
- 4/4, 5/4, 7/8 and 9/8 in straight and swing feel in tempos from 65 to 130 BPM
- Clearly organized in typical song structures (intro, verse, chorus, bridge, fills etc.)
This MIDI pack is a perfect complement to the also released Post-Metal EZX for EZdrummer and Superior Drummer.
To use this product, an installed and activated Version of EZdrummer or Superior Drummer is required.
Toontrack products require you to register with the manufacturer at www.toontrack.com to activate your license.
This product requires an activation!
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.