Welcome to Zero-G ETHERA EVI – Electro Virtual Instrument
Produced by Award-Winning Sound Designer & Composer Stefano Maccarelli and featuring the critically acclaimed vocalist Clara Sorace, ETHERA EVI takes you into an amazing world of stunning vocals, synths, arps, textures, bass, horns, drums, acoustic instruments and ambient sounds for all your cinematic and electronic music productions. ETHERA EVI is a complete All-In-One tool for soundtrack, video gaming, multimedia, and sound design creation.
*** Crossgrade for owners of at least one of the following Ethera libraries:
- Ethera 2.0
- Ethera Soundscapes
- Ethera Soul Edition
The library consists of 4 main instruments:
EVI Vocal True Legato Instrument - The New Ethera EVI True Legato Instrument is based on up to 4 Layers of sound and is the most authentic legato Vocal instrument now on the market.
EVI Vocal Phrases Instrument - Ethera EVI Vocal Phrases provides over 1GB and 1200 individual phrases of authentic inspirational live vocal performance.
EVI Vocal Builder - Ethera EVI Vocal Builder is a set of samples programmed to act as an intelligent entity allowing the composer to live-play a vocal sequence or chord with different vocal articulations.
EVI Synth - is a powerful wavetable synth – it’s a perfect tool for cinematic sound, sound design, cyber punk music or any electronic music production.The raw samples have been created by sampling some of the best hardware synths, several sound field recordings and a whole range of organic sounds, acoustic instruments, and human voices. The Ethera EVI SYNTH contains over 850 presets already created for you and ready to use out of the box including 100 Multis and also includes a multisampled 1928 Acoustic FELT Piano
Main Features Overview:
- Over 18GB of samples
- New powerful EVI true legato with up to 4 velocity articulations and sustains
- New vocal builder instrument that allows you to create your own unique vocal phrases
- Over 1000 samples of inspiring vocal phrases synced to the bmp and “legato mode”
- Over 13GB of samples from the best hardware synths and organic sounds
- Over 1.0GB of electronic drum loops
- An exclusive acoustic vintage 1928 piano felt (2 mic: stereo – mono)
- Critically acclaimed voice of “clara sorace”
- New convolution reverb
- Wavetable synth with sample grain control
- Glide and unison mode for the EVI synth
- Arpeggiator with 6x play mode and pitch sequencer
- 5 LFO & filters – free or synced to the host clock
- GUI with easy to use controls and fully automated midi learn controllers
- FX rack with midi learn
- Two “off-set” sample start controls in vocal phrases and legato mode
- Waveform display
- Roli seaboard support (synth legato glide & mono aftertouch)
- Over 800 presets including multi instruments
Requires the FULL version of Kontakt 5.7.3 or higher –it will not work with the free Kontakt Player!
Please notice: This library can not be used with the free Kontakt Player! To use this "Open Kontakt" format, you need a full version of Kontakt, which is included in products such as Komplete or Komplete Ultimate.
The minimum required Kontakt version number for this product is stated in the product description or can be found on the developer's website.
- macOS 10.14 or higher
- 64 bit
- Intel Core i5 or Apple M1 (native)
- RAM: 4GB (6GB recommended)
- Windows 10 or higher
- 64 bit
- Intel Core i5 or similar CPU
- RAM: 4GB (6GB recommended)
- Mac (64-bit only): Stand-alone, VST, VST3, AU, AAX
- Windows (64-bit): Stand-alone, VST, VST3, AAX
If you require legacy installers of Kontakt Player please refer to this Knowledge Base Article.
Zero-G products require you to register with the manufacturer at www.zero-g.co.uk to activate your license. To use Kontakt Player Libraries you also need to register with www.native-instruments.com.
For your own protection this library is provided as individual personalized files including a Digital Water Mark - DWM!