EZkeys MIDI inspired by a variety of salsa-oriented styles
The piano is the melodic and harmonic soul of a salsa, if the groove and the bass are its heart and body. This EZkeys MIDI collection will offer you an incredible fireworks show of genres, rhythms, chords, and melodic themes under the direction of Grammy Award-nominated Cuban pianist Manuel Valera. Prepared to be carried away?
Based around a wealth of different percussive and repetitive patterns – montunos – piano in traditional Latin music is just as much a cornerstone of the groove as the drums, the percussion or the bass is. In addition to adding that unmistakable Latin harmonic voice, how it interacts, bounces off and plays in circles with the rhythm – clave – is where it truly stands out. Simply put, traditional Latin piano isn’t just piano, it’s a complex musical language that covers anything from delicate note choice and precise rhythmic structures to glaring confettis of wild and colorful improvisation.
Get ready for the mambo, rumba yambú, comparsa, timba, guaracha, bembé, cha-cha- cha and more – all masterfully performed with the inimitable touch, feel and nuance that only a true master at the craft can provide.
- EZkeys MIDI inspired by a variety of salsa-oriented styles (mambo, rumba yambu, comparsa, timba, guaracha, bembe, cha-cha-cha and more)
- Categorized by common song parts
- Approx. 200 individually played files
- Performed by Grammy Award-nominated piano player Manuel Valera
- 4/4 and 6/8 in straight feel with tempos ranging from 66 BPM to 120 BPM
- macOS 10.9 or higher
- 64 bit
- Intel- or Apple Silicon processor
- RAM: 2GB
- Windows 7 or higher
- Intel or Athlon processor
- RAM: 2GB
Toontrack products require you to register with the manufacturer at www.toontrack.com to activate your license.
This product requires an activation!
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.