FG-116 Blue Series FET Compressors
Two vintage compressor modules for the Virtual Mix Rack, four analog modeled circuit paths, with Hi Pass Sidechain, parallel compression through mix-knob.
FG-116 Blue FET VINTAGE includes two “rev A” FET compressors, circuit 1 has the classic 'mid forward' rich and musical sound, circuit 2 is modeled after an updated and refurbished unit with bigger lows and smoother mids and highs.
FG-116 BLUE FET MODERN includes two revisions of the FET compressor with old school tone and new school topology, circuit 1 has a clean pristine forward sound, circuit 2 brings punchy low ends and a smoother response on the top end.
- Two vintage compressor modules for the Virtual Mix Rack (included)
- Four analog modeled circuit paths
- Hi Pass Sidechain
- Parallel Mix Knob
- Basic Virtual Mix Rack inclusive
- FG-116 BLUE FET VINTAGE COMPRESSOR
- Recreates the sound of two "rev A" FET compressors (Circuit 1&2)
- Circuit 1 - classic 'mid forward' blue striped FET character, rich and colorful sound
- Ciruit 2 – modeled "rev A" unit (updated & refurbished), unique sound with bigger lows and Smoother mids and highs
- FG-116 BLUE FET MODERN COMPRESSOR
- Custom revision of the classic FET compressor (Circuit 1&2)
- Old school tone with new school topology
- Decoupled attack from release
- Circuit 1 - clean and pristine forward sounding character
- Circuit 2 - breathable and punchy low end, smoother response on the top end
- macOS 10.15 or higher
- 64 bit
- Intel or Apple Silicon Processor
- RAM: 4GB
- Windows10 or 11
- 64 bit
- Intel- or AMD-processor
- RAM: 4GB
Slate Digital products require you to register with the manufacturer at www.slatedigital.com and with www.ilok.com to activate your license.
This product requires an activation!
This instrument requires an iLok 2 Key for activation - iLok 1 not supported!
This USB protection device is not included in the box of this collection, it is a separate item you have to buy additionally. So you’ll have to order at least one iLok Key with your first purchase. If you already own another iLok 2 protection device you can use it for this instrument, too. Each iLok 2 dongle can store up to 500 product licenses. Licenses can be manged easily using the iLok Licence Manager and for protection against theft or loss we recommend you the Zero Downtime Protection with TLC
Additionally an internet connection on any computer and a free user-accout at www.ilok.com is required to authorize the product.