Electric guitar sample library
Indie Fingers Volume 3: Rhythmic Mayhem includes fully playable rhythmic rhythms and soundscapes. To maintain the most genuine tone across the whole range, all patterns are multisampled throughout the neck. Indie Fingers Volume Three: Rhythmic Mayhem includes a wide variety of rhythmic guitar patterns, numerous playing styles (unmuted and variable palm mute), and patterns that may be played in a piano-like format to let musicians make up their own lines, chords, and intervals.
All of this is offered as a modular format, allowing for endless possibilities of guitar arrangements and riffs to be made by layering and combining all of the patches.
- Tempo synced
- All samples 24 bit 48 Khz
- True analog chain and boutique pedals used, in order to offer a most autentic tone
- All patches and Multi’s are fully playable, create your own melodies, chords, intervals and riffs/licks
- All patches can be combined for unlimited combinations and arrangements
- 18 main patches and 54 effected variations
- 15 additional designed patches
- 25 “one key” multis .nkm, featuring layered sequences
- 1,24 Gigabytes of recorded material
- Sequenced Patches are provided both in full and half tempo
- Low memory usage, Laptop ready
- Designed effect variations activable (Distortion, Delay, 8bit reduction, Reverb)
- Modulation wheel controlled slicer for more rhythmic combinations
- Please note: Full version of Native Instruments Kontakt 4.2.3 or above is required
- The product is delivered as digital download. You will receive an email with the download link immediately after purchase process is completed.
Fully Playable Patterns And Repetitions (18 Patches And 54 Effected Variations)
The definitive cure against machine-gun effect. Indie Fingers Volume Three focuses entirely on fully playable patterns and repetitions. A pattern (or repetition patch) features sliced, and tempo synced, note repetitions (4ths, eights, patterns..) played and sampled across the entire available range of the neck. We multi-sampled each sequence every two frets on average, to keep the most realistic tone on all the range. Each multisampled repetition or pattern has been assigned to keyboard in order to be played in a piano like form. You can play your own melodies, intervals, arpeggios, chords and any other combination that you're able to produce using your own creativity. Each patch comes with a given number of effected variations
Designed Patches (15 Patches) - These patches have been expressely designed to obtain a nice variety of uncommon and cinematic sounds.
One Key Multis (25 Multis) - Each multi combines different patterns and repetitions, using designed effect combinations for instant inspiration.
Please notice: This library can not be used with the free Kontakt Player! To use this "Open Kontakt" format, you need a full version of Kontakt, which is included in products such as Komplete or Komplete Ultimate.
The minimum required Kontakt version number for this product is stated in the product description or can be found on the developer's website.
- macOS 10.14 or higher
- 64 bit
- Intel Core i5 or Apple M1 (native)
- RAM: 4GB (6GB recommended)
- Windows 10 or higher
- 64 bit
- Intel Core i5 or similar CPU
- RAM: 4GB (6GB recommended)
- Mac (64-bit only): Stand-alone, VST, VST3, AU, AAX
- Windows (64-bit): Stand-alone, VST, VST3, AAX
If you require legacy installers of Kontakt Player please refer to this Knowledge Base Article.
Dream Audio Tools products require you to register at www.lootaudio.com to activate your license. To use Kontakt Player Libraries you also need to register with www.native-instruments.com.
This product requires an activation!
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.