Dual Voice Pitch-Shifter + Special FX
MicroPitch is a fine-resolution pitch shifter for subtle tone fattening, plus delays for dramatic slap back effects. MicroPitch is the latest incarnation of an iconic effect originated by Eventide in the 1970s. With each generation, Eventide has added refined, enhanced and built-on it's legendary predecessors.
MicroPitch can take you beyond the run-of-mill stereo spread effects of simple micropitch plugins. It goes above and beyond by allowing you to mix in detuned and delayed versions of your source, creating depth and dimensions not possible before. With its expanded controls you can achieve deep pitch dives, haunting echoes, and pristine chorusing effects.
And, like all H9 series plug-ins, MicroPitch is designed to 'play'. The RIBBON lets you sweep the effect between two completely different settings. Turn your sweetening shift into a delay-throw and back, or change your delays from dark to bright for transitional effects. Use the Ribbon to add a bit of 'life' while you're mixing. For desktop users, plug in a MIDI keyboard and gain control of the Ribbon via the mod wheel for tactile control of this intuitive performance macro.
Play it Live
The plug-in has been enhanced for experimentation and live performance and fine-tuned for your desktop or laptop. It also promises much more tweak-ability than simple pitch shifting plugins. Tone, Modulation, and Feedback controls provide territory for ear-catching production techniques. Unleash the full range of MicroPitch’s parameters and you can discover rich repeating delays, thick modulations, and tempo-synced special effects.
- Two voices of pitch shifting, one from unison to -50 cents, the other from unison to +50 cents, each with up to 2 seconds of delay
- Classic stereo-spreading effect
- Slapback effects using longer delay times
- TONE for fine-tuning the voices to fit perfectly in your mix
- PITCH MIX for layering the two voices by setting the balance between each shifted delay
- MOD DEPTH and RATE for a chorusing effect on each voice
- FEEDBACK for pitch dive/rise effects
- Intuitive UI for ease of use
- Tempo for synchronized and unique delay effects
- Presets based on iconic uses of the MicroPitch effect
- RIBBON lets you ‘play’ the effect in real-time and provides dynamic and fluid control to morph back and forth between the settings of your choice
- MIXLOCK keeps MIX control constant as you audition presets
- Available for Mac and PC as VST, AAX, and AU plug-in
- macOS 10.9 or higher
- Apple Silicon compatible
- 64 bit
- Windows 8.1 or higher
- 64 bit
Eventide products require you to register with the manufacturer at www.eventideaudio.com and with www.ilok.com to activate your license.
This product requires an activation!
You can either "soft" activate on your computer without addditional hardware or transfer the license to an iLok USB dongle which has to be purchased separately. The iLok dongle can be used to run the protected software on different computers. Your licenses can be easily manged using the iLok Licence Manager. To protect your investment against theft or loss we recommend the iLok Zero Downtime protection with TLC.
An internet connection on any computer and a free user-accout at www.ilok.com is required to authorize the product.
Please check with the software manufacturer which iLok version is required at least if you want to use a hardware iLok!