Unique Vintage-style Equalizer
MTurboEQ is a unique vintage-style equalizer inspired by most of the well-known classic hardware. It's not one of them, it's all of them! For quick and easy equalization with pristine results.
Equalization reinvented for easier and faster workflow
MTurboEQ speeds up the workflow tremendously by providing access to so many classic equalizers in a single click. But it doesn't stop there. The controls in each hardware were very different, and very weird in many cases, so one had to take a lot of time learning to work with such a clumsy interface. All models in MTurboEQ have pretty much the same user interface and features.
There is always a low-shelf and a high-shelf, the most essential filters. Then there are usually 4 peak filters, even if the original had just one, and they always work the same way. And of course there are the classic goodies such as high-pass and low-pass filters (which are used on pretty much all tracks these days, but not many vintage equalizers actually had them), saturation to get some of the analogue feel, dry/wet for easy control of the amount of equalization, automatic gain compensation to avoid loudness trickery, mid/side/surround and more.
Stepped vs. Continous
Some people just like lots of versatility, others prefer having limited options. MTurboEQ provides both options. In Stepped mode almost everything has limited values - predefined frequencies for each filter, gain increasing by single decibels etc. It is much faster to make a decision this way, especially since bigger differences are easier to compare by ear. And when (if) you are ready, you can just switch to Continous mode for fine-tuning. MTurboEQ then lets you access all of the frequencies etc., even if the original hardware (and all emulations) didn't have that. Courtesy of the digital world.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-4x
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX capable processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates
- macOS 10.14 - macOS 12 Monterey
- 64 bit
- Intel-processor with SSE 2 support or Apple Silicon
- Windows Windows 8 / 10 / 11
- 64 bit
- Intel- oder AMD-processor with SSE 2 support
MeldaProduction products require you to register with the manufacturer at www.meldaproduction.com to activate your license.
This product requires an activation!
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.