MVintageRotary is a perfect sounding rotary simulation based on the famous Leslie® cabinets. Unlike the original, this one also features more advanced features. Designed for organs, but perfect for keyboards, guitars and many other instruments.
MVintageRotary not only sounds like (or maybe better than?) the original, it lets you control stereo width, amount of the dynamics, internal dampening and much more. All of it sounds as natural as possible. And if you are ready, you can get even deaper - synchronize the rotation speeds to the tempo of your song, change rotation direction and more. You can control the slow/fast switch using MIDI sustain pedal and modulation wheel of course, but again, you can do much more than that.
Part of the typical organ sound is the analog distortion, which MVintageRotary emulates with pristine accuracy. Well, not only that, you can bring in some more hardcore digital distortion and the available drive levels are of course much higher than in the original, courtesy of digital processing!
Looking for a little extra variation in your sound? Maybe you want the rotary to switch from slow to fast and back automatically, or you want more distortion when you play louder? This and much more can be easily made true using our incredible modulators.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- Adjustable oscillator shape technology
- Tube saturation
- Smart randomization
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Synchronization to host tempo
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX capable processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates
- macOS 10.14 - macOS 12 Monterey
- 64 bit
- Intel-processor with SSE 2 support or Apple Silicon
- Windows Windows 8 / 10 / 11
- 64 bit
- Intel- oder AMD-processor with SSE 2 support
MeldaProduction products require you to register with the manufacturer at www.meldaproduction.com to activate your license.
This product requires an activation!
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.