Realistic, organic and warm sounding Electric Pianos
Neo-Soul Keys Studio 2 is the next evolution in electric piano sounds and effects from Gospel Musicians, which features a complete architecture overhaul using their Pure Synth structure and licensed VKFX effects from Overloud. Their goal with version 2 was to make an all encompassing electric piano and effects library that will complete all of your electric piano sound and digital effects needs. Don't think of Neo-Soul Keys Studio 2 as just a sample library only. Is is actually a complete EP Library and effects plugin featuring not only Overloud's VKFX library and factory presets, but 17 brand new effects that seamlessly integrates together with shared effects preset recall from within the library and plugin.
The interface has a complete overhaul and designed for ease of use for novices, and extensive control for power users. Finally, Gospelmusicians up'd the ante with 8electric pianos that features the clean and well manicured side of your EP experience. Don't worry, they still have the dirt and grit that you liked from version 1, but you have the ability to dial in your own grit given that each of the 6 sound slots are completely programmable, which allows you to load any sound into any slot. You even have the option to load the same sound into multiple slots for a vast amount of layering possibilities.
General Desktop Library Stats:
- Neo-Soul Keys Studio 2 Library - Comes as Standalone/VST/AU/AAX/Reason 10+ (VST/AU Support).
- iFX Rack (VKFX Effects Library) - Comes as VST/AU/AAX/Reason 10+ (VST/AU Support).
- Available IAP for the rest of the 17 effects (non VKFX).
- 50 GB (16GB Lossless Compression) Library.
- 147 Total Sounds.
- 37 Full Electric Piano Sounds.
- 27 Total Effects (17 more than version 1).
- 94 Effects Presets with the ability to load in VKFX presets as well.
- 130 Electric Piano Presets.
What's New from the Other Versions?
Additional UI Features:
- Once-Click preset saving.
- Preset and Sound Favorites.
- Completely resizable GUI.
- Easy to navigate controls.
- Beautiful Hi-Res graphic images.
- Quick Effect controls to be able to assign effects parameters to front interface.
Additional Sound Control Features:
- Mega Detune - Ability to slightly detune each key group, which immediately makes each sound warmer, phatter and more realistic sounding.
- Quick Mute and Solo for each sound for easy mixing.
- Addtional Sound selection that allows you to quickly scroll through sounds, search, and mark sounds as favorites.
- Auto-Preset Sound Select - When a sound is selected, an optimal programming parameter is chosen, so you don't have to do programming each time.
- Ability to load any sound to any slot.
- Ability to load the same sound twice for thick stacking and detuning.
- Global micro-tuning, transpose, octave, and velocity curve for heavy hands.
- Random playmode option to randomly play the sounds for more realism, especially for mechanical effects.
- Autosave function to never loose changes on a preset.
- Range and Velocity zones with crossfading and different curve options.
- Velocity amount control with different volume curve options.
Addtional Effects and Features:
- 17 Addtional Effects.
- Imported all factory VKFX Effects.Able to read VKFX presets.
- Ability to load and save presets from within the actual plugin, so you can choose a sound and a quick effect preset for easy sound creation.
- FX presets are shared with standalone plugin and piano library.
- Two new algorithmic reverbs and lush impulse reverb with tons of halls, rooms, and spaces, instead of just a Spring Reverb.
- Addtional Combo Amp effect.
- Addtional Stereo Spread effects.
- Addtional Sub Harmonic effect.
- Addtional Detuning effect.
- Addtional highly customizable rotary effect.
- 11-Band EQ per sound.
- Addtional SVF filter per voice and full filter envelopes for sounds 1-2 for great expression.
- macOS 10.12 or higher
- 64 bit
- i7 processor or higher
- RAM: 8GB
- Windows 10 or higher
- 64 bit
- i7 processor or higher
- RAM: 8GB
Gospelmusicians products require you to register with the manufacturer at www.gospelmusicians.com to activate your license. To use UVI Libraries you also need to register with www.uvi.net.
This product requires an activation!
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.