The third generation of Odyssey transported into a new dimension
When the original GForce Oddity was released all the way back in 2002, it was heavily praised by fans and critics alike for its incredibly accurate representation of the revered ARP® Odyssey, with some notable users even calling it their desert island synth. Now, twenty-one years later, they’ve updated this classic to make it the most authentic, powerful and modern odyssey available.
Oddity3 takes the character and sound of Oddity and adds a wave of enhancements, bringing the spirit of the original to a new generation of music makers. With a powerful Preset Browser and 1250+ presets including 250+ added ones, added Distortion and Reverb effects, a Vintage control for dialing in authentic imperfections, and four programmable Macros, plus additional and improved performance controls, this classic desert island synth just got even better.
The Original Instrument
The versatile ARP Odyssey synthesizer, introduced in 1972, was used by artists as diverse as Gary Numan, Herbie Hancock and Kraftwerk. With few produced, it’s now very much a collector’s item.
- Analog modelling of a bonafide classic
- 250+ additional presets for a total of 1250+ presets (all tagged and categorised)
- Powerful Preset Browser
- Distortion & Matrix Reverb effects, with updated Delay
- Vintage knob for authentic analog imperfections
- Four programmable Macros for easy manipulation of sounds
- Programmable Aftertouch and expanded Velocity controls for extra playability
- Fully-scalable UI with three authentic skins
- Monophonic, Monophonic Legato, Duophonic and Polyphonic modes
- 4023 (12dB), 4035 (24dB) and 4075 (24dB) lowpass filter types from all three original models, plus highpass filter
- Two syncable Oscillators plus tunable Sub Oscillator
- Vast modulation options via X-Modifiers
- Authentic Ring Modulator
- Pan spread for wide stereo sounds
- macOS 10.7 or higher
- Intel processor
- RAM: 1GB
VSM Pro V3 & M-Tron Pro V3:
- macOS 10.12 or higher
Minimonsta & Oddity2:
- macOS 10.7-10.15
- Windows 7 or higher
- Intel Pentium IV processor
- RAM: 1GB
GForce Software products require you to register with the manufacturer at www.gforcesoftware.com to activate your license.
This product requires an activation!
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.