Expand in style
A good gate/expander is an indispensable tool in any mixing or live situation. FabFilter Pro-G offers everything you could wish for: perfectly tuned algorithms, complete control over the side chain and channel linking, excellent metering and great interface design.
Apart from excellent sound, FabFilter Pro-G also provides very flexible routing. You can choose between mono, stereo or mid/side processing and in expert mode, external side chain input is available with completely customizable channel linking and routing.
FabFilter Pro-G combines smart input/output level meters with a real-time level display and transfer curve. Everything was specifically designed to give clear feedback on the current gate/expander settings and processing, letting you set them up easily.
Of course, you also get all the usual FabFilter goodies: perfectly tuned knobs, MIDI Learn, Smart Parameter Interpolation for smooth parameter transitions, an excellent help file with interactive help hints, SSE optimization and much more!
- Six meticulously tuned expander/gate algorithms, including upward expansion and ducking
- Program dependent attack and release curves
- Low CPU usage
- Adjustable range, hold time and knee settings
- Optional look-ahead time up to 10 ms
- Precise and helpful metering, including a real-time level display
- Expert mode that offers highly customizable side chain options
- Mono, stereo or mid/side processing
- Up to four times linear-phase oversampling
- Zero-latency operation mode
- MIDI triggering: open the gate/expander with your MIDI keyboard
- External side chain option
- Separate dry/wet level settings
- Easy to set up for common gating / expansion scenarios with the included factory presets
- GPU-powered graphics acceleration
- Double-click text entry of parameter values
- Stereo and mono plug-ins available
- Supports common Pro Tools hardware control surfaces
- MIDI Learn
- Undo/redo and A/B comparison
- Smart Parameter Interpolation
- Extensive help file with interactive help hints
For a Free 30-day trial Version please go to "More Infos".
- macOS 10.10 or higher
- 64 bit
- intel or Apple Silicon processor
- Windows 7-10
- 32 bit or 64 bit
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.