More legends, more control, more freedom
The benchmark for contemporary virtual synthesizers is Syntronik 2. With astounding sound fidelity and the most in-depth manipulation, IK's cutting-edge sampling techniques and a hybrid sample and modeling synthesis engine power an extensive range of unique and sought-after synths.
- 34 powerful synths with familiar panel designs and easy-to-use controls
- A collection of 55 iconic hardware synthesizers and string machines
- Multi-sampled oscillators for ultimate authenticity
- 4 classic types of circuit-modeled filters to shape sounds
- DRIFT™ technology for realism of subtle oscillator variations
- Mix and match oscillators with filters for original sounds
- True 4-part synth to create rich sounds with Multis and splits
- 4 dynamic arpeggiators and a step sequencer for complex rhythmic textures
- 71 high-quality effects derived from T-RackS, MixBox and AmpliTube
- More than 200 GB of sounds with disk streaming and over 5,000 presets
- Browser search by category or keyword to find sounds in seconds
- Optimized resizable interface and “lunchbox-style” effects panel
- Load Syntronik sounds into SampleTank 4* for more expandability
- Works as a 64-bit plug-in or standalone instrument for Mac/PC
- Fully functional free Syntronik CS version also available
Capturing each synthesizer’s DNA
To accurately reproduce timeless machines from Moog, Oberheim, Sequential Circuits, ARP, Roland and Yamaha, sampling their sound-generating oscillators is the only way to ensure truly authentic results. We captured multiple round-robins of single oscillators, oscillator combinations (including sync and FM sweeps) to reach more than 300,000 samples and over 200 GB.
Hybrid synthesis architecture - For highly flexible sound manipulation, while maintaining the exact sound of the original hardware, our synth engine now includes circuit-level models of the 4 best sounding filters ever: the Moog transistor ladder, Roland's IR3109 chip, the famous Curtis CEM3320 chip and the Oberheim SEM state variable filter. Syntronik 2 also provides powerful digital filters like Formant and Phase filters that can take the analog source oscillators into new sonic dimensions.
Advanced Edit panel - There are per-oscillator DRIFT controls, extended envelopes and LFOs along with a programmable modulation matrix. Plus a Wave Set Browser that lets you choose the sound for each of up to 4 oscillators and 2 suboscillators per preset for a new level of sound design.
DRIFT™ technology - IK’s DRIFT technology varies the phase, color and pitch of the sampled oscillators to keep them moving just like the real analog oscillators do. Much more than simple detuning or even multiple-source modulation, DRIFT emulates the way real analog circuits behave over time. The result is the unmistakable sound of analog that is the origin of any classic synthesizer sound.
An arsenal of effects - Syntronik 2 comes with 71 exciting effects derived from our popular T-RackS 5 mix and mastering suite, MixBox processors and AmpliTube 5 guitar workstation. 5 effects can be simultaneously inserted on every instrument via a “lunchbox-style” interface, which offers immediate visualization and editing of every parameter from within a single, convenient location.
4 synths are better than 1 - An easy-to-use layering interface lets you quickly map and play up to 4 different synthesizer parts simultaneously, as well as create advanced splits for maximum flexibility and live performance, while a brand-new controller filter tab for Syntronik 2 offers detailed filtering of sustain, PB, MW and AT per part for unparalleled sound design.
Dynamic arpeggiators - The 4 synthesizer parts in Syntronik 2 feature a powerful note and chord arpeggiator, each with its own assignable range and settings as well as the ability to store them for instant recall. Along with a step sequencer, this allows you to build complex rhythmic textures and sequences with extreme ease and inspiring effectiveness.
Find sounds faster - An advanced browser offers fast and convenient navigation of Syntronik 2’s vast library of presets to let you find the right sounds in an instant. You can browse the content by instrument or search for single sounds. Refine your search using keywords and sort instruments by category, character and type. You can also rate your favorite sounds to find them in a flash.
Available instruments: CATO, GS-V, KW8000, Megawave, M-12, Obie One, OSC-V, Pro-VS, Sorcerer, Syner-V, Synth-X, Triptych, 99, Blau, Bully, DCO-X, Galaxy, Harpy 260, J-60, J-8, M-Poly, Memory-V, Minimod, Modulum, Noir, OXa, Polymorph, Pro-V, SAM, SH-V, String Box, T-03, V-80, VCF3
- macOS 10.10 or higher
- 64 bit
- Intel core 2 duo processor
- RAM: 4GB (8GB recommended)
- Windows 7 or higher
- 64 bit
- Intel core 2 duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2 processor
- RAM: 4GB (8GB recommended)
IK-Multimedia products require you to register with the manufacturer at www.ikmultimedia.com to activate your license.
This product requires an activation!
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.