Focus On Your Sound.
With its exceptional 'Focus' function, Transient Shaper's zero-latency sound sculpting plugin allows you to shape, alter, and target sounds throughout their full frequency range. Transient Shaper, which consists of three separate processing parts, enables you to modify the input signal's transient and sustain characteristics and then isolate each one on the output. Transient Shaper is as strong as it is simple to use, making it ideal for tightening drums, increasing bass impacts, lifting instrument and voice stacks, and fusing different sounds together.
PRECISE CONTROL - Frequency-Focusing Sliders
Transient Shaper’s ‘Focus’ sliders let you select the specific frequency range(s) of your sound that you’d like to process. More ‘focused’ processing gives you a higher level of control over the end result of your sound shaping, and makes layering percussive and instrumental elements a
FLEXIBLE PROCESSING - Extra Tone-Shaping Tools
Transient Shaper lets you get really granular with your sound shaping. There’s a Warmth knob to add saturation to your transient, a Time knob so you can adjust the length of the transient or tail being processed, and a Listen button that isolates the transient or tail of your sound so you can hear your changes independently and blend samples seamlessly.
SOUND SHAPING ECOSYSTEM - Enter Virtual Mix Rack
Transient Shaper joins the ranks of the Virtual Mix Rack, our award-winning mega-collection of digital mixing modules and recreations of classic analog hardware. The Virtual Mix Rack (or VMR) is home to a wealth of pristine recreations of famous outboard gear, so you can build and use your dream mix rack without spending thousands of dollars.
- Transient - Adjusts gain of detected transients. Detection is level-independent.
- Warmth - Dials in ear-pleasing harmonic distortion. ‘Warmth’ is independent of Transient Gain, so saturation is applied before the transient is boosted or cut.
- Focus - Narrows the frequency range being processed. Also impacts the sidechain signal being used for detection.
- Sustain - Adjusts the gain of detected sustain part, normally the tail of your sound.
- Time - Adjusts the length of the detected transient or tail of your sound.
- Listen - Routes specific signal path to the output: Transient, Sustain or Out.
- Stereo Link - When "On", a mono signal is used for sidechain detection.
- Mix - Blends between dry and wet signals.
- Makeup Gain - Boosts peaks of processed signal to match original level
- Safety Clip - Hard-clips the output to 0 dB FS to maintain effective gain staging at the expense of a clipping effect.
NOTES & SPECS
- Intuitive, precise transient designer plugin
- Addition to Virtual Mix Rack module ecosystem
- Gives you control over both detected transient and tail of source
- Level-independent transient processing means no need to crank gain
- Features two ‘Focus’ sliders that apply processing to specific frequencies
- ‘Warmth’ knob adds level-independent saturation to transient
- ‘Time’ knob affects length of detected transient or tail of your sound
- ‘Listen’ button in Output section isolates specific section on output
- Excellent tool for blending complementary sounds
- macOS 10.15 or higher
- 64 bit
- Intel or Apple Silicon Processor
- RAM: 4GB
- Windows10 or 11
- 64 bit
- Intel- or AMD-processor
- RAM: 4GB
Slate Digital products require you to register with the manufacturer at www.slatedigital.com and with www.ilok.com to activate your license.
This product requires an activation!
This instrument requires an iLok 2 Key for activation - iLok 1 not supported!
This USB protection device is not included in the box of this collection, it is a separate item you have to buy additionally. So you’ll have to order at least one iLok Key with your first purchase. If you already own another iLok 2 protection device you can use it for this instrument, too. Each iLok 2 dongle can store up to 500 product licenses. Licenses can be manged easily using the iLok Licence Manager and for protection against theft or loss we recommend you the Zero Downtime Protection with TLC
Additionally an internet connection on any computer and a free user-accout at www.ilok.com is required to authorize the product.