Eight of the most popular digital reverbs
Slate Digital Verbsuite Classics “VSC” – Verbsuite combines eight of the most popular digital reverbs in one plug-in, LiquidSonics proprietary Fusion IR processing captures the actual tone of the modeled reverb for the first time, Fusion IR reproduce the evolving character of modulating digital reverbs what results in eight authentic models:
- FG-480: Model of the most popular reverb in the industry, classic sound
- FG-2016: American created reverb known for its realistic rooms
- FG-250: Great sounding model of the first ever digital reverb from Germany
- FG-QRS: German early eighties reverb, great on vocals
- FG-2000: Rare Japanese reverb, fantastic on drums
- FG-16X: Digital reverb from the early 80´s, famous for Phil Collin’s drum tone on “In The Air Tonight”
- FG-6000: Amazing for large and small spaces, a model of a fairly modern Danish digital reverb
- FG-BM7: Free expansion available from LiquidSonics, one of the best sounding reverbs in history
- macOS 10.15 or higher
- 64 bit
- Intel or Apple Silicon Processor
- RAM: 4GB
- Windows10 or 11
- 64 bit
- Intel- or AMD-processor
- RAM: 4GB
Slate Digital products require you to register with the manufacturer at www.slatedigital.com and with www.ilok.com to activate your license.
This product requires an activation!
This instrument requires an iLok 2 Key for activation - iLok 1 not supported!
This USB protection device is not included in the box of this collection, it is a separate item you have to buy additionally. So you’ll have to order at least one iLok Key with your first purchase. If you already own another iLok 2 protection device you can use it for this instrument, too. Each iLok 2 dongle can store up to 500 product licenses. Licenses can be manged easily using the iLok Licence Manager and for protection against theft or loss we recommend you the Zero Downtime Protection with TLC
Additionally an internet connection on any computer and a free user-accout at www.ilok.com is required to authorize the product.