**Upgrade for registered users of VocAlign Project 3
The industry standard plugin for aligning audio, VocAlign Project 5 takes two separate vocal performances and effortlessly aligns their timing in seconds. Don't waste your time manually tightening vocals, VocAlign saves hours of tedious editing so you can focus on what's important, being creative and hitting deadlines.
- Instantly Match Timing of Two or More Signals
- Great for Vocals, Instruments and Sound Effects
- Includes the Revoice Pro Alignment Algorithm
- Tightness Control
- SmartAlign Intelligent Processing
- Align Mulitple Tracks (ARA2 Hosts Only)
- Alignment Presets
- Enhanced Waveform Display
- Two activations included with each license
- All iLok Copy Protection options supported (no iLok USB dongle needed)
- Full ARA2 (Audio Random Access) support for enhanced workflow with compatible DAWs
- macOS 10.8 or higher
- Native Apple Silicon (M1) support
- 64 bit
- Windows 10
- 64 bit
Synchro Arts products require you to register with the manufacturer at www.synchroarts.com and with www.ilok.com to activate your license.
This product requires an activation!
For the activation you can either choose between using an iLok dongle (iLok 2 or iLok 3) or the iLok Cloud authorization process.
The iLokDongle can be used to run the protected software on different computers. Your licenses can be easily manged using the iLok License Manager. A internet connection on any computer and a free user-accout at www.ilok.com are required to authorize the product. To protect your investment against theft or loss we recommend the iLok Zero Downtime protection with TLC.
*This USB protection device is not included with your order, it is a separate item you have to buy additionally.
iLok Cloud requires an iLok account, which can be setup for free at www.ilok.com. Please install the latest version of iLok License Manger so you can manage your authorizations and active an iLok Cloud session. An active internet connection is required for all iLok Cloud sessions.
Please check with the software manufacturer which iLok version is required at least if you want to use a hardware iLok!