The first truly Modern Vocal Engine
From the team behind acclaimed products REV and SIGNAL, comes EXHALE - an engine built for every composer, producer and artist seeking that cutting-edge sound in today’s most creative music. For years, vocal instruments have provided a way to portray the sound of a real live singer or choir in a track. In speaking with music makers, Output found the number one frustration with vocal instruments was that nothing was modern, or in line with today’s current records, film scores and sound design. That is the world of EXHALE.
Key ingredients in the development of EXHALE
- Top producers recording real singers (no session musicians) and a choir.
- 25 Sound Designers tweaking for 6 months for the perfect sounds.
- Sounds crafted with endless analog and vintage gear, tape machines, vocoders and more.
- Engine built from the ground up with industry leading modulation, tempo synced FX, pitch shifting and more.
- An immense focus on musicality.
The powerful engine features three distinct modes: Notes for chromatic playing, Loops for looping vocal elements, and Slices for sliced vocal phrases. Quickly find and customize your sound on the Main page using 4 Macro sliders, or dive deep into modulation, mixing and effects on the Engines page. With over 500 presets, many of which include full banks of loops and slices, there’s literally a world of starting points to help you be creative.
Product Feature Bullet List
- 500 Presets for instant playability
- Real singers recorded by top producers
- 3 Modes; Notes, Loops and Slices
- All Phrases, Loops and Slices lock to tempo
- 4 central Macro sliders unique to each Preset
- LFO and Step Sequencer modulation
- Complete effects control
- Convolution reverb engine
- Engine page for shaping sounds into your own
- Smart tagging preset menu
- Simple design and ease of use
Mit dem riesigen Umfang der Library, dem großen Klangspektrum bei gleichzeitiger Wahrung einer konsistenten Ästehetik und der umfassenden Effektausstattung ist Exhale eine klare Empfehlung für wirklich alle, die mit Computer Musik machen.
Empfehlung der Redaktion
The latest NI Kontakt Player is included in this product!
Please check the product description for the required Kontakt version.
Download latest free Kontakt Player Windows (~ 450MB)
Download latest free Kontakt Player Mac INTEL (~ 600MB)
You want more?
This library qualifies for the reduced Crossgrade of full KONTAKT at Native Instruments.
The following list shows, whether the respective Kontakt version is compatible with your operating system:
- OS X 10.6 & 10.7 = until 4.2.4
- OS X 10.8 and higher = no longer supported
- OS X 10.6 = until 5.0.3
- OS X 10.7 = until 5.3.1
- OS X 10.8 = 5.0.3 - 5.5.1
- OS X 10.9 = 5.3.0 - 5.6.6
- OS X 10.10 = 5.3.0 - 5.7.3
- OS X 10.11 = 5.5.1 - latest
- Mac OS 10.12 = 5.6.1 - latest
- Mac OS 10.13 = latest
- Mac OS 10.14 = latest
- Mac OS 10.15 = latest
- Mac OS 10.12 -10.15 (latest update)
- XP = until 4.2.4
- Vista = until 4.2.4
- Windows 7 = until 4.2.4
- Windows 8 & 10 = no longer supported
- XP = until 5.2.0
- Vista = until 5.2.0
- Windows 7 = latest
- Windows 8 & 10 = latest
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack)
FOR ALL SYSTEMS:
1GB free disk space
Additional hard drive space according to the library’s size
Stand-Alone | VST | Audio Units | ASIO | CoreAudio | WASAPI | AAX Native (Pro Tools 10 or higher)
This product requires Native Access for installation, registration and activation. Start the Native Access-Software and log in using your Native Instruments credetials to start the setup.
To sucesfully activate your product Native Access requires a working internet connection.
An Offline Activation on a different computer is Not Available with this product.