** Upgrade for owners of a previous versions of the AIR Instrument Expansion Pack or a single AIR Music Technology instrument
The AIR AIEP3 Select Instrument Pack is an inspiring collection of twelve virtual instruments and progressive sound-design tools for the modern producer, composer and performer. Developed by AIR Music Technology, the team responsible for creating the award-winning virtual instruments and core effects offered with Avid’s Pro Tools software, the AIR Instrument Expansion Pack brings the world’s most innovative virtual instruments to your favorite DAW.
- Hybrid 3.0 – High-Definition Analog & Wavetable Synth
- Loom – Modular Additive Synthesizer
- Vacuum Pro – Polyphonic Analog Tube Synthesizer
- Structure – Multi-Timbral Sampler Instrument
- Strike – Ultimate Virtual Drummer Instrument
- Velvet – Vintage Electric Piano Instrument
- Transfuser – Melodic & Rhythmic Groove-Creation Instrument
- THE RISER – Synth-based Transition Designer
- DB-33 – Tonewheel Organ Simulator
- MINI GRAND – Acoustic Grand Piano
- Fresh AIR Expansion – Presets for Vacuum Pro
- Flux Transitions Expansion – Presets for the Riser
- at least one registered AIR Music Technology single instrument!
- 60GB free hard drive space (Download and Installation)
Windows 10, 8 or Windows 7 Service Pack 1; Minimum Dual Core 2GHz (Intel Core i5 or i7 Recommended)
Mac OS X 10.8.5-10.14; Core Duo Processor (Core i5 or i7 Recommended)
Minimum RAM 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
VST (32 bit and 64 bit) qualified for:
Ableton Live, Cubase, Arsenal, VIP 2.0
AU (64 bit only) qualified for:
Logic Pro X
AAX qualified for:
ProTools 10.3 (32 bit), ProTools 11.x (64 bit) , ProTools 12.x (64 bit)
RTAS qualified for:
32-bit ProTools (Loom and Vacuum Pro instruments only)
This product requires an activation!
You can either "soft" activate on your computer without addditional hardware or transfer the license to an iLok USB dongle which has to be purchased separately. The iLok dongle can be used to run the protected software on different computers. Your licenses can be easily manged using the iLok Licence Manager. To protect your investment against theft or loss we recommend the iLok Zero Downtime protection with TLC.
An internet connection on any computer and a free user-accout at www.ilok.com is required to authorize the product.
Please check with the software manufacturer which iLok version is required at least if you want to use a hardware iLok!