EZkeys MIDI that will make your skin crawl
How do you musically narrate a nightmare? A ghostly figure that suddenly appears in someone’s mirror image? Someone hiding terrified in a closet while heavy, dragging footsteps slowly approach? Fear is one of those universal emotions that connect with us all on a fundamental level. But illustrating it on the silver screen takes much more than elaborate scenes, great acting and cinematography – it takes music too.
Inspired by pioneering directors of the genre, like Wes Craven, Roman Polanski and Takashi Shimizu, as well as composers such as Von Dexter and Jerry Goldsmith, this is the perfect collection for writers of soundtracks, scores or any intense music across the genres. Expect slow, building passages, rampant staccatos and eerie disharmony that will make your skin crawl. A great actor can tell a story without uttering a word. The same goes for a great composer. Start writing!
- Piano/keyboard MIDI inspired by the horror movie genre
- Keywords used for inspiration include: insanity, tension, nightmare, terror, hunt
- 3/4, 4/4, 5/4 and 7/4 playing variations in straight feel with tempos ranging from 64 BPM to 150 BPM
- Intro, main theme, bridge and outro sections
- Performed by professional session player
To use this product, an installed and activated Version of EZkeys Piano is required.
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.