Convolution Synthesizer featuring all kinds of effect sounds
Galaxy Instruments and Best Service proudly present an exciting virtual instrument with an extraordinary new kind of sound design:
Galaxy X is a CONVOLUTION SYNTHESIZER, bringing an extremely powerful and creative sound design tool at your disposal: FX CONVOLUTION X features more than 1400 convolution X-Files to completely change over 15GB of source sounds, that were all specifically recorded and tweaked for X. Divided into three instrument categories X-Keys, X-FX and X-Loops, Galaxy X delivers a complete production pack.
This is the X-FX version
X-FX - featuring all kinds of soundeffects
For instant use, you can choose from 313 READY-TO-PLAY INSTRUMENT LAYERS based on 3 GB sample content. With the particularly created, very intuitive and effective user interface, it´s a snap to completely change an instrument layer or create new ones from scratch.
Welcome into a new world of Sound Design.
Best Service Engine 2.5.0 required.
MusicTechMag, 9 stars
Computer Music, 4 stars
Music Radar, 4 stars
Just started playing around a bit with Galaxy-X tonight. SICK!! ;-) I´ve got a LOT of stuff already in my arsenal (Komplete 8, Damage, Evolution Series, Spectrasonics Trillian, Stylus RMX, Omnisphere, etc., etc.), but I must tell you that Galaxy X is certainly in a category of its own.
Best Service ENGINE 2 Sample Player is included with this product!
- Mac OS 10.11 - 10.15
- Min. recommended: Intel Mac 2GHz, 2GB Ram
- Interfaces: Standalone, AU, VST (64bit only)
- AAX Support for Pro Tools 11+
- Windows 7, 8 and 10, 32bit & 64bit
- Min. recommended: Intel Core 2.0GHz, 2GB Ram
- Interfaces: Standalone, VST (32bit and 64bit)
- AAX Support für Pro Tools 11+
for all systems
- Internet connection for product activation required (on any computer)
- Additional hard disc space according to the library size
The latest Engine 2 and a tutorial video can be downloaded here:
Best Service Downloads
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.