Hammered Acoustic Guitar - Core library
Hammered Acoustic Guitar (HAG) is the result of “playing” an Ibanez AE acoustic guitar with drum sticks and brushes. In order to make it punchy and powerful Audiowiesel used two steel strings and tuned them to same pitch. This way they could maintain a slight modulation of the sound, a beat frequency.
Many ways to get creative with HAG
- Make rhythmic sections (the in-built presets are a great and easy way to start creating your own sound according to ‘your’ taste)
- Play HAG as a solo instrument, choose between the modern (perfectly tuned) and the ‘organic’ sample set
- Use the FX & Percussion section to spice up or even create tracks entirely with it
- Use sounds from HAG FX & Percussion for musical sound design:
- Features like the morphing slider (morphs between clean and distorted percussion), reverb on the modwheel (sampled) or tempo-synced stutter FXs give you the flexibility to sculpture the sound to fit your track.The organic feel of both, the natural and processed content freshens up sterile sounding compositions.
HAG Core Features
- Ensemble Function - You can play up to 4 guitars at the same time (2x Sticks, 2x Brushes). Modify each guitar separately to shape your sound.
- 4 channel Strip Mixer - Each guitar runs through its own channel strip. Create wide stereo images or automate the controls along your track.
- In-Built Presets Section - Jump through 8 different presets (4 single layer, 4 ensemble presets) or create your own by using the user preset slots.
- Select Sound Source - Determine what strings of the guitar shall be used for playback. This can also be randomized!
- Add Magic Slider - This additional sound layer enhances overtones and presence. Use magic carefully and don’t overdo it as it alters the original sound.
- Mellow Function - If you are looking for an intimate sound with a smaller dynamic range, these patches are for you. They are very suitable for piano-esque playing.
- Dirty Slam Hits - This bonus patch provides an aggressive and distorted sound. Additionally, a set of string hits is included as well.
- Modern Button - When this button is turned on, all samples are tuned perfectly and the overall sound is a little bit brighter. When turned off the sound appears a little bit sloppy with more character. The difference between both is subtle, but it’s there.
This package consists of the PAG master patch. It is great for harmonic rhythms, accents or melodic lines. (FX & Percussion not included)
- Core Master patch with in-built preset section (Sticks, Sticks mellow, Brushes, Brushes mellow, 4 ensemble presets, 4 user preset slots)
- 7 additional patches /w different FX chains
- Bonus patch: Dirty Slam Hits
- Up to 9x round robin per note per velocity
- Up to 7 velocity layers
- 771 samples
- 1.2 GB Kontakt .ncw format for Kontakt 5.1 or newer
- 44.1kHz / 24bit / stereo
Please notice: This library can not be used with the free Kontakt Player! To use this "Open Kontakt" format, you need a full version of Kontakt, which is included in products such as Komplete or Komplete Ultimate.
The minimum required Kontakt version number for this product is stated in the product description or can be found on the developer's website.
- macOS 10.13-11 (newest update)
- 64 bit
- Intel Core i5
- RAM: 4GB (6GB recommended)
- Windows 7-10
- 64 bit
- Intel Core i5 or similar CPU
- RAM: 4GB (6GB recommended)
- Mac (64-bit only): Stand-alone, VST, AU, AAX
- Windows (32/64-bit): Stand-alone, VST, AAX
If you require legacy installers of Kontakt Player please refer to this Knowledge Base Article.
For your own protection this library is provided as individual personalized files including a
Digital Water Mark - DWM!