Hammered Acoustic Guitar - FX & Percussion section
Hammered Acoustic Guitar (HAG) is the result of “playing” an Ibanez AE acoustic guitar with drum sticks and brushes. In order to make it punchy and powerful Audiowiesel used two steel strings and tuned them to same pitch. This way they could maintain a slight modulation of the sound, a beat frequency.
But they did not stop after recording single notes. In fact, they have expanded the concept and did additional recording sessions dedicated to percussion and effect sounds. Especially the FX content is heavily processed and offers great material for musical sound design.
HAG FX & Percussion
In this package you find all percussive sounds and the FX section of the library. This is great for spicing up your tracks.
- 44 patches total
- morphing feature in all percussion patches
- 4 tonal fx patches (over 16 ambiences)
- 1.474 samples
- 1.2 GB Kontakt .ncw format for Kontakt 5.1 or newer
- 44.1kHz / 24bit / stereo
Many ways to get creative with HAG
- Make rhythmic sections (the in-built presets are a great and easy way to start creating your own sound according to ‘your’ taste)
- Play HAG as a solo instrument, choose between the modern (perfectly tuned) and the ‘organic’ sample set
- Use the FX & Percussion section to spice up or even create tracks entirely with it
- Use sounds from HAG FX & Percussion for musical sound design:
- Features like the morphing slider (morphs between clean and distorted percussion), reverb on the modwheel (sampled) or tempo-synced stutter FXs give you the flexibility to sculpture the sound to fit your track.The organic feel of both, the natural and processed content freshens up sterile sounding compositions.
HAG FX Features
- Up to 10 variations of each sound - Using key switches makes it easy to select the perfect sound for your track. Great control for musical sound design.
- Free playable midi gate /w density slider - By hitting on midi gate you are able to create rhythmical pulses or stutter effects. Also make use of the density slider to alter the effect.
- Dedicated effects section - On top of the playable range of each instrument you find key switches which let you turn on/off single effects like distortion, chorus or flanger.
- 16 different ambiance sounds - This special patch is designed to create sonic backgrounds. In addition to midi gate you can trigger patterns which run in sync to your host tempo.
- Detune slider in tonal patches - Don’t want the instrument to play in perfect pitch? Use the detune slider and play some creepy out-of-tune phrases for instant horror feeling.
- In-built depth and space - By using the modwheel you add space to each sound. Use this function to blur the sound and to push it into the background.
HAG Perc Features
- Master Patch - This patch gives you access to all percussion instruments in one go. If you are looking for more control over each sound, go for single patches.
- Morphing Slider - Each clean percussion sound has its own bad twin. By moving this slider you adjust the ratio between good and evil (or clean and distorted).
- In-Built Depth and Space - Each percussion instrument has its own depth and space layer. This is also true for their bad twins. Move the modwheel to make use of this function.
Please notice: This library can not be used with the free Kontakt Player! To use this "Open Kontakt" format, you need a full version of Kontakt, which is included in products such as Komplete or Komplete Ultimate.
The minimum required Kontakt version number for this product is stated in the product description or can be found on the developer's website.
- macOS 10.13-11 (newest update)
- 64 bit
- Intel Core i5
- RAM: 4GB (6GB recommended)
- Windows 7-10
- 64 bit
- Intel Core i5 or similar CPU
- RAM: 4GB (6GB recommended)
- Mac (64-bit only): Stand-alone, VST, AU, AAX
- Windows (32/64-bit): Stand-alone, VST, AAX
If you require legacy installers of Kontakt Player please refer to this Knowledge Base Article.
For your own protection this library is provided as individual personalized files including a
Digital Water Mark - DWM!