IDC: Instant Dialogue Cleaner
Unlike traditional denoisers that learn and remove noise, IDC works by separating and preserving speech by reducing background interference without compromising the integrity of the dialogue. IDC can succeed where other tools fail, such as with wind, roomtone, and complex, varying background noise like birds, insects, and extraneous car and plane sounds.
Who’s It For?
- Post-Production Engineers
- Dialogue Editors
- Re-recording Mixers for Film / TV / Commercials
- Broadcast Engineers / News Outlets / Radio
- Video Editors
- Instant Dialogue Cleanup with a Turn of a Knob
- Real Time, Cloudless Speech Separation Technology
- Available in VST2 / VST3, AAX Native / AudioSuite and AU plug-in formats
- Unlimited Gain Reduction of Background Interference
- Works Well with Complex Variable Noise where traditional de-noisers fail
- Fully Automatable Plug-in Settings
- Powerful AI Technology
- Windows 7 – 10
- macOS 10.10 – 10.15
- i5, 2.7 GHz Processor
- 8GB RAM Recommended for optimal performance.
The system requirements can be found in the product description or on the manufacturer's website.
This product requires an activation, you can either choose between using an iLok dongle (iLok 2 or iLok 3) or the iLok Cloud authorization process.
The iLokDongle can be used to run the protected software on different computers. Your licenses can be easily manged using the iLok License Manager. A internet connection on any computer and a free user-accout at www.ilok.com are required to authorize the product. To protect your investment against theft or loss we recommend the iLok Zero Downtime protection with TLC.
*This USB protection device is not included with your order, it is a separate item you have to buy additionally.
iLok Cloud requires an iLok account, which can be setup for free at www.ilok.com. Please install the latest version of iLok License Manger so you can manage your authorizations and active an iLok Cloud session. An active internet connection is required for all iLok Cloud sessions.
Please check with the software manufacturer which iLok version is required at least if you want to use a hardware iLok!