Wavefolding madness ahead
The Intellijel µFold II lets you manipulate the harmonic spectrum, going from just adding a few extra harmonics to total folded madness. It lets you create a vast range of timbres, but is still easy to use and well thought out.
The original hardware was created by Intellijel in close collaboration with David Dixon. The designers looked very closely at how some of the most loved timbre shaping circuits worked in classic synth modules; not just in how they were implemented electronically but how they sounded and how efficient they were to get great sounds.
- Fold control with a CV input and dedicated attenuator
- Thru-zero symmetry control with a bipolar CV input and dedicated attenuator
- Stages switch to select 2, 4 or 6 stages of folding
- Requires Modular
Intellijel uFold II is an add-on module for use with Modular.
All native versions
- Mac OS X 10.12 or newer
- Windows 64-bit, versions 7, 8 or 10
- Please Note: Softube plug-ins support 64-bit hosts only, and a 64-bit OS is required.
- Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 X2 or newer
- Screen resolution larger than 1280x800
- 8 GB RAM or more is recommended
- Softube account
- iLok account
- Internet access for downloading the plug-in (s) and managing the license(s)
- iLok generation 2 and up, if you intend to use an iLok dongle for authorizing your plug-ins
- Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192 kHz, in both mono and stereo.
*Please Note: Pro Tools 10 is not officially qualified by Avid higher than OS X 10.8
AAX DSP version
- For AAX DSP you need to meet the above requirements for the Native versions. You also need to have an Avid HDX processing card. For plug-ins available for AAX DSP, see Which Softube plug-ins support AAX DSP?
This product requires an activation!
You can either "soft" activate on your computer without addditional hardware or transfer the license to an iLok USB dongle which has to be purchased separately. The iLok dongle can be used to run the protected software on different computers. Your licenses can be easily manged using the iLok Licence Manager. To protect your investment against theft or loss we recommend the iLok Zero Downtime protection with TLC.
An internet connection on any computer and a free user-accout at www.ilok.com is required to authorize the product.