Liquid Rhythm is a beat generator, sequencer, and software controller for MIDI-based music production that provides instant access to quadrillions of rhythmic patterns. The Intro version is perfect for getting started with Liquid Rhythm and can easily be upgraded to the full version.
- Develop musical ideas by instantly inserting and swapping bar-long rhythm patterns.
- Create beats fast by painting groups of notes directly onto the arranger.
- Humanize the velocity and groove of multiple notes simultaneously based on their underlying color-patterns.
- Generate musically-informed rhythm patterns from a customizable palette.
- Create tom fills and multi-instrument percussion patterns.
- Integrate Liquid Rhythm into your workflow through the Max for Live bridge, in stand-alone mode, and as a VST, AU or RTAS plugin.
Features not included in INTRO:
- BeatWeaver Rhythm Synthesizer
- BeatForm Tumbler
- BeatForm Shifter
- Ableton Push MIDI Script
Mac: Intel dual-core processor, 2 GB RAM (recommended 4 GB), 6 GB hard disk space, OS X 10.8, Java v. 1.6 or later
PC: 2 GB RAM (recommended 4 GB), 6 GB hard disk space, Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7, Java v. 1.6 or later, ASIO-compatible sound card recommended
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.