Collection of Acoustic Mallet, Gong and Glass Sounds
Meditation is a revolutionary Kontakt library that produces an infinite variety of unique mallet, bell, and key tones. It combines a treasure trove of unique acoustic sound sources (glasses, metals, bells, gongs, etc.) with an additive synthesis layer, the first of its kind in a Kontakt instrument. Whether you need harsh, dissonant textures, smooth evolving sounds, morphing plucked beds, subtle resonant strikes, or anything in between, Meditation is a perfect addition to any composer's virtual instrument repertoire.
- 21 acoustic sound sources
- Glass, mallets, gongs, and found sounds
- Sine, saw, and square waveforms
- High fidelity synth sampling
- Over 2,500 samples included total
- Revolutionary additive synthesis in Kontakt
- Up to 24 partials with per-partial pan/volume
- Inharmonicity controls and intelligent randomizer
- 64-slot modulation matrix
- Digital and analog-modeled FX
Although the library includes very deep synth and modulation tweaking, you don't need to be an additive synthesis expert to enjoy it. ISW has included a wide variety of presets to inspire you and adjusting basic parameters of each sound is very easy. They even added a hearty selection of randomization options for the additive section, so you can create instant variation without any prior experience. Combined with the powerful analog/digital FX rack, you'll have no trouble creating beautiful sounds for your music!
Note: This instrument can use a lot of CPU! An i3 3ghz+ processor or better is recommended.
Please notice: This library can not be used with the free Kontakt Player! To use this "Open Kontakt" format, you need a full version of Kontakt, which is included in products such as Komplete or Komplete Ultimate.
The minimum required Kontakt version number for this product is stated in the product description or can be found on the developer's website.
- macOS 10.12, 10.13, 10.14 or 10.15 (latest update), i5, 4 GB RAM
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 2 GB RAM
4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended for large KONTAKT Instruments)
- Mac OS X (64-bit only): Stand-alone, VST, AU, AAX
- Windows (32/64-bit): Stand-alone, VST, AAX
If you require legacy installers of Kontakt Player please refer to this Knowledge Base Article.
For your own protection this library is provided as individual personalized files including a
Digital Water Mark - DWM!