A tool like no other
Melodyne lets you work with audio in an entirely new way. One that is musical, nifty, crystal-clear and almost magical. Working with Melodyne is like being able to say to a singer “hold this note a bit longer” or to a pianist “give slightly less weight to the third in this chord” – hours, weeks, even years after the recording session. The fantastic editing possibilities, the outstanding sound quality and the intuitive and musical operation make Melodyne an incomparable tool without which it would be hard to imagine modern music production.
Melodyne 4 Editor offers you all the key Melodyne functions for the correction and creative editing of individual tracks. Including DNA Direct Note Access™ for polyphonic audio and the ultra-precise detection and editing of tempos.
- Grammy Award-winning Melodyne technology
- All the Melodyne algorithms including DNA Direct Note Access™
- The complete Melodyne toolkit
- Macros for pitch- and timing-correction as well as quantization
- Precise tempo-detection and -editing
- Comprehensive functions for working with scales, tuning and temperaments
- Audio-to-MIDI export
For an overview of all Melodyne Editions and it´s functions please check the comparison chart at "More Infos".
- Intel Dual Core processor (Quad Core or better recommended)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended),
- OS X 10.6.8 / 10.11.x - 10.15
- Intel or AMD Dual Core processor (Quad Core or better recommended)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- Windows 7, 8.1 or 10 (64-bit recommended)
- ASIO-compatible audio hardware
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.