Double Check your Mix
Have you ever wondered why your music, your videos, showreels, and movies do not sound well when you move out of your studio? That is because you do not use the same equipment the real people use. And you don't listen in the same environment and conditions as your audience. MixChecker Pro turns your studio monitors into consumer devices. It adds some background noise and it simulates the distortion and narrow stereo base of the real listening conditions.
The original MixChecker contains only the simulation of the linear behavior of the devices. Audified not only added the modeling of non-linear behavior, they have also completely rewritten the original processing to achieve phase linearity, lower latency and better resolution in all parts of the frequency spectrum.
- Simulation of many average/standard consumer commercial devices (over 60)
- Newly measured, updated processing engine, lower latency, phase linearity
- Additional Pro functions adjustable through options panel
- Simulation of device distortion
- Optional background noise simulation
- New Button Settings (assign any simulated device to any device button)
- Advanced stereo modes (Mono Mode, channel swap, adjustable stereo base width)
- Frequency response compensation for used monitors or headphones
- Remote control from iOS, Android and browsers
- Windows 7 - Windows 10
- AAX, VST2, VST3 32 & 64 Bit
- Mac OS X 10.9 - Mac OS X 10.14
- AAX, AU, VST2, VST3 32 & 64 Bit
This product requires an activation!
You can either "soft" activate on your computer without addditional hardware or transfer the license to an iLok USB dongle which has to be purchased separately. The iLok dongle can be used to run the protected software on different computers. Your licenses can be easily manged using the iLok Licence Manager. To protect your investment against theft or loss we recommend the iLok Zero Downtime protection with TLC.
An internet connection on any computer and a free user-accout at www.ilok.com is required to authorize the product.
Please check with the software manufacturer which iLok version is required at least if you want to use a hardware iLok!