Modern Roots Reggae XXL is a compilation of some of the most authentic reggae construction kits on the market. Directed by Michael Hyde, musical director for reggae royalty Ziggy Marley, and expertly played by some of the best in the business including Denfield "Jonzie" Jones and Mark Spiller just to name a few. These stellar musicians credits include Ziggy Marley, Barrington Levy, Wailing Souls, Big Mountain, Ras Michael, Maxi Priest and more. As the name implies, Modern Roots Reggae XXL leans towards the modern reggae style characterized by R&B/Pop style chord changes over heavy roots reggae grooves made popular by artists such as Morgan Heritage, Tarrus Riley, Beres Hammond, J Boog, Colie Buddz, Kymani Marley, Romaine Vigo, iWayne, Etana and more.
The live band feel was captured in the studio using the best outboard gear. Big Fish provided the main grooves and all the derivative parts that were played. This kit is chock full of organ bubbles, piano spanks, guitar skanks and chuckles, and the most important bass and drum riddims. You get intros, main grooves, and outros on most kits.
Using the VLX engine you are able to slow down the grooves to any tempo you like with no artifacts.
V.L.X. Kontakt Player (Virtual Loop Expansion)
- 64 pad - 4 Colored Groups with 16 pads each
- Tempo Sync switchable per pad
- Pan, Volume, & Tuning per pad
- Adjustable Start/End Points per pad (toggleable sustain phase)
- Global Input Quantize
- Pad One shot, Latch, Note Repeat
- Velocity Sensitivity per pad
- LP/HP filters, compressor, reverb, and delay sends per pad
- Saturation and Lo-Fi Effects per pad
- Routable pre or post filter
- 7.28 GB
- 16 huge multi- track construction loop sets - many with multiple sections (3,086 total files)
- 44.1 khz/24 bit - Wav Loops cut professionally, ready for time stretching inside of your DAW/Sampler
- All tempos and keys are included
- Independent Mixes - full mix, drum mix, and music mix
- Format: WAV
This Multi Format Library (included formats listed on top) does not include any playback software for your computer. A compatible software is required to load and play the sounds of this product.
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.