Everyone Has a Voice
Get great results quickly by loading one of Nectar's professionally-designed Style presets in genres like Rock, Pop, Folk, Soul, and Voice Over & Dialogue. From there, easily customize your sound by adjusting special per-Style controls like Presence, Drive, and Grit. Need to fix pitch problems, remove pesky "ess" sounds, or reduce room noise in your recording? Nectar Elements has you covered there, too. With 10 powerful vocal processors working hard behind the scenes, Nectar Elements offers simple, intelligent controls that let you focus on your sound, not your set-up.
***Crossgrade: for registered user of an iZotope Elements Product
- Rapidly audition different vocal sounds with professionally-designed Style presets in a wide variety of Genres.
- Personalize your sound with easy-to-use controls that drive sophisticated vocal processing.
Who is it for?
- Home Recordists - Streamline your vocal production. Pick a Style and dial in your ideal vocal sound, all from one intuitive screen that holds every control you'll need.
- Singer/Songwriters - Think you can't do your own vocal production? Think again. Download the demo and see for yourself.
- Podcasters - Sound radio-ready with the click of a button. Adjust controls specifically designed for spoken dialogue and achieve consistent results every time.
Mac: OS X 10.8.5 (Mountain Lion) Pro Tools 10 only; OS X 10.9.5 (Mavericks) - macOS 10.14 (Mojave)
Windows: 7 - 10
- AU (32 & 64-bit), AAX (64-bit, real-time), AAX-AS (64-bit, Audiosuite). RTAS (32-bit, real-time), DPM-AS (32-bit, Audiosuite), VST2 (32 & 64-bit), VST3 (32 & 64-bit)
- Ableton Live 9 - 10, Cubase 9.5, Digital Performer 9, FL Studio 12, Logic Pro X, Nuendo 8, Pro Tools 10 - 12, Reaper 5, Reason 10, Studio One 3 - 4
The system requirements can be found in the product description or on the manufacturer's website.
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.