Neutron 2 Standard - A Smarter Way to Mix
Achieve a clear, well-balanced mix with Neutron’s innovative new mixing and analysis tools. Control every aspect of your music, from the visual soundstage of your tracks to the overall balance of your mix—all with iZotope’s award-winning digital signal processing.
Introducing Visual Mixer - The new Visual Mixer creates a picture of the entire soundstage, giving you control over individual tracks and enabling you to quickly and intuitively set the contour of your mix—all without leaving a single window. Control the pan, gain, and width inside of Neutron so your mix sounds exactly how you intended.
Improved Track Assistant - Another industry first, Neutron’s updated Track Assistant lets you create a custom starting point based on your audio so you can focus on what’s most important—your creative take on the mix. In version two, we’ve made improvements including the ability to set auto-release, ratio and attack on the Compressor, piano instrument detection based on machine learning, and more.
Award-winning processing - Neutron features some of the best audio processing we've ever created allowing you to achieve professional sounding mixes inside your digital audio workstation. It now includes six industry leading mixing processors, all zero-latency capable, including a new Gate with hysteresis, a static/dynamic Equalizer with analog-inspired soft saturation, two multiband Compressors, a multiband Exciter, and a multiband Transient Shaper, as well as an ultra low-latency True Peak Limiter—perfect for all your mixing needs.
Perfect for musicians and mix engineers:
- Get to an optimal starting point in your mix with the improved Track Assistant
- Visualize your entire soundstage, controlling individual tracks including pan, width, and gain via the new Visual Mixer
- Includes 6 award-winning effects including Dynamic EQ with soft saturation, 2 Compressors, Gate, Transient Shaper, Exciter, and True Peak Limiter
- Get focus and clarity across all your tracks with Neutrino’s Spectral Shaping, which automatically detects vocals, guitar, bass, piano, and drums
- Ships with 500+ professionally designed presets
- Now with redesigned user interface for improved workflow
- Mac: OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan – macOS 10.15 Catalina
- Windows: Windows 7 (64-bit) (Latest Service Packs) - Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Plug-in Formats: AAX (64-bit), AU, VST2, VST3 *All formats are 64-bit only.
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.