Clouds - Nimbus
Nimbus features light drones and atmospheres, ranging from suspenseful, organic, soft, thin to dark and mysterious. Expand your scores and music productions with these intriguing soundscapes. To add even further movement to these drones, take advantage of the built-in sequencer, effects and modulations.
The goal is to create sounds with organic yet hard to define texture that can add tone and color to many styles and production in film music in a quick and intuitive manner. Whether you prefer to work with sounds on your sequencer or take a more VSTi approach, Nimbus has something for you
- Download as Soundpack or Kontakt Instrument
- Individual atmospheric textures gropued in distinct tone and key
- Ability to cut up, re-order and layer elements
- Mix and Match
- Drag and Drop to your DAW
- Mac OS X 10.9, 10.10 or higher recommended
- Windows 7 or higher
- 4 GB of RAM min. (8 GB recommended)
- 2GB free hard drive space
- Internet Access
Full version of Kontakt version 5.7.3 or higher is recommended.
This Multi Format Library (included formats listed on top) does not include any playback software for your computer. A compatible software is required to load and play the sounds of this product.
For your own protection this library is provided as individual personalized files including a
Digital Water Mark - DWM!