Premium media production system
As the most advanced audio post-production solution available, Nuendo is the choice of film, TV, game audio and immersive sound industry professionals worldwide. Ever since its initial release, Nuendo has been a vital tool in creating the soundtrack to many high-profile productions, products and installations. Regular updates with new features, workflow improvements and additional, user-requested functions mean that Nuendo constantly exceeds the expectations of an audio workstation dedicated to audio post, with high end - often unique - capabilities that continue an ongoing revolution in audio and media production software.
- Extensive Audio Post Production Software for games, film / TV, advertising and multimedia
- 384 KHz Steinberg Audio Engine with up to 22.2 surround support
- Project exchange with all industry standard audio and video editing systems
- GameAudioConnect - Direct connection to Audiokinetic Wwise / Game production
- Perforce HELIX version control system support
- Render-in-place and render export functions including automated naming scheme
- VST Multipanner with Dolby Atmos support
- Reconforming system: Automatic audio editing on image changes
- Flexible mixing console with integrated channel strip and VCA fader support
- ADR Taker System, fully integrated dialog and Foley recording system
- EBU R128 Loudness metering, processing and a track for loudness presentation
- Multitrack Post-Production Editing, Take Comping and Markersystem
- Professional automation system ideal for TV / film mixing
- MediaBay: Extensive content management system
- Pro Sound Effects Library with 1.5 GB Post-Production sound material
- Multi-Export Tools and Offline Processing
- 81+ Professional VST Plug-Ins
- Includes REVerence Convolution Reverb
- Unlimited number of audio, instrument and MIDI tracks
- Network Collaboration Features - Simultaneous work on a project over LAN or WAN
- Full integration with the Yamaha Nuage Controller System / Studio walkthrough
- Field Recorder Audio Import for searching and mapping field recorder audio files to selected events within a project
- ADM import support
- Complete with intact object-based automation data for advanced mix application or editing
- Video Cut Detection for analysis and automatic setting of edit or cut markers
- Doppler effect for the simulation of moving audio sources under the parameter aspects distance and perception by the listener while the signal passes its position
- DearVR Support for creating and mixing 3D immersive audio content right in the VR environment
- ARA support
Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10 (64-bit) or macOS Sierra / macOS High Sierra / macOS Mojave, 4 GB minimum RAM (8 GB or more recommended), 32 GB free space, fast internet connection for content download, full 64-bit operating system support.
Nuendo boxed version does not include data DVDs any more, but a registration/download code and an USB eLicenser!
The download (license) requires an USB eLicenser for activation (not included)
This Instrument requires an eLicenser compatible Key for activation of the software (by Steinberg, formerly Syncrosoft)!
This USB protection device is included in the boxed/shipping version only, but not in the download version!
Each eLicenser dongle can store many product licenses - so it has to be purchased only once.
Additionally an internet connection on any computer is required to authorize the product.