ORCHESTRAL BRASS CLASSIC is the re-issue of the most respected symphonic brass series on the sample market: SAM Horns, SAM Trombones, SAM Trumpets and SAM Solo Sessions. Known for its ambient, cinematic sound, PROJECTSAM ORCHESTRAL BRASS CLASSIC is the only brass library that no film, TV or game composer can afford to be without.
The symphonic brass instruments in ORCHESTRAL BRASS CLASSIC have been recorded in a beautiful concert hall and cover French Horn, Trombone, Trumpet section and solo French Horn, Tenor Trombone, Bass Trombone, B-flat Trumpet, Piccolo Trumpet, C Tuba and Cimbasso.
The ORCHESTRAL BRASS CLASSIC re-issue of the renowned SAM brass libraries offers updated programming, custom features, Kontakt Player and a large price drop.
The following brass sections are included in Orchestral Brass Classic:
- French Horn Section (4)
- Trombone Section (3)
- Bb Trumpet Section (3)
The following brass solo instruments are included in Orchestral Brass Classic:
- Solo French Horn
- Solo Trombone
- Bonus Bass Trombone
- Solo Bb Trumpet
- Solo Piccolo Trumpet
- Solo C Tuba
Improvements & specs
For this re-release, the four individual ProjectSAM brass volumes were streamlined, modernized and merged into one Kontakt Player 2-based library, featuring repetition, simulated legato, octaver and on-screen keyswitch information. In addition, all sustains, including the solo brass, are now looped.
- ll sustains looped, including solo brass
- Programming streamlined over all brass instruments
- Round robin alternation for all brass staccatos that offer multiple staccato versions
- More efficient keyswitches with onscreen keyswitch information
- Custom Kontakt Player skin and features, including simulated monophonic legato mode, random repetition mode (apart from round robin alternation), octaver, Kontakt reverb and other useful settings
- 2 Mics (close & stage) for all brass instruments and articulations
- 44.1 kHz 16 bit audio pool
- Programming/mapping unlocked, audio pool locked (encoded)
- Large price drop
- Works with Kontakt / Kontakt Player version 5.1 or newer
3 time Emmy award winner, Composer for "The Paperboy" and "The Vampire Hunters"
ProjectSAM has created the most significant and useful software tools ever abvailable for a music composer!
Nothing ciomes similar.
Composer CSI-NY, Wolfenstein
What I love about Orhcestral Brass Classics is how it leaves room in the mix, even at forte, to hear all of the other elements
This product works with the free Native Instruments Kontakt Player, the latest version can be downloaded through Native Access, Native Instrument’s download manager!
The minimum required Kontakt version for this product is stated in the product description or can be found on the manufacturers wesite.
- macOS 10.12, 10.13, 10.14 or 10.15 (latest update), i5, 4 GB RAM
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 2 GB RAM
4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended for large KONTAKT Instruments)
- Mac OS X (64-bit only): Stand-alone, VST, AU, AAX
- Windows (32/64-bit): Stand-alone, VST, AAX
If you require legacy installers of Kontakt Player please refer to this Knowledge Base Article.
This product requires Native Access for installation, registration and activation. Start the Native Access-Software and log in using your Native Instruments credetials to start the setup.
To sucesfully activate your product Native Access requires a working internet connection.
An Offline Activation on a different computer is Not Available with this product.