The articulations of the cello and double bass ensembles naturally correspond to those of the Vienna Instruments Orchestral Strings I. Here, too, new playing styles were added which were not available in the Pro Edition, such as fast Interval Performances in legato, marcato and spiccato styles, Performance Trills, Repetition Performances “harsh”, spiccato, and pizzicato, plus artificial harmonics as well as various ponticello articulations – tones played near the bridge. Both ensembles’ tonal ranges were extended, the cellos’ staccatos and sustains now extending up to A5, and the double basses up to G4. The leading voices of the two string sections are Argentinian Rubén Dubrovsky, founder of the Vienna Bach Consort, and Martin Deuring, an internationally active solo bassist and founding member of the chamber music ensemble “Ensemble Plus”.
Orchestral Strings II - Instruments: Cello ensemble (8 players) & Double bass ensemble (6 players)
Standard Library: Samples 9.527 | Download Files Size 9,8 GB | Installed File Size 19,0 GB
Full Library: Samples 36.485 | Download Files Size 9,8 GB | Installed File Size 19,0 GB
The Extended Library upgrade requires the registered Standard Library and offers more articulations and a significant enhanced sample content.
The following reviews have been placed by customers who also bought this product from us. All reviews are provided through eKomi, Europe’s largest independent customer review company.
unkomplizierte Umsetzung in Musikstücke ! sehr gute Qualität der Samples !!
Your purchase of any VSL library entitles you to download the free Vienna Instruments Player software that includes the Vienna Ensemble mixing host.
• PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
• Mac OS X 10.8 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo
• 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
• ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
• eLicenser Control Center software (get the latest version from www.eLicenser.net)
• free hard drive space according to This Library Size Chart
Other configurations might work but are not actively supported.
• PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
• Mac OS X 10.8 (latest update), i5/i7/Xeon
• Fast separate hard drive (7200 rpm or faster)
• AU/VST/AAX Native/RTAS compatible host (also works stand-alone)
• RTAS version requires Pro Tools 7.3 or higher
• 88 key master keyboard
Vienna Instruments require the ViennaKey!
This USB protection device by eLicenser (by Steinberg, formerly Syncrosoft) is not included in any collection, it is a separate item you have to get additionally. So you’ll have to order at least one ViennaKey with your first purchase. It will be put inside the shopping basket automatically but can be deleted if not required. Customers who order the complete SYMPHONIC CUBE will get one ViennaKey for free (not shown in the basket). If you already own another eLicenser USB protection device (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia), you can use it for the VIENNA INSTRUMENTS, too. Each dongle can store up to 100 product licenses.
Additionally an internet connection on any computer is required to authorize a VSL product.