The Passive-Active Pack is a collection of three very different equalizers, each with its own character and quirks. The equalizers contain emulations of real workhorse equalizers, used on thousands of recordings from past to present.
Passive Equalizer is a three-band EQ with an unprecedented clear and open sound, a warm low end and sparkling top.
Active Equalizer is Passive´s counterpart with three fully parametric bands and a tight and focused sound.
Focusing Equalizer is an untraditional take on the EQ concept where the low, mid and high bands move automatically and musically in relation to the high and low cut filters. It also features filters from the Passive and Active EQ´s as well as an outstanding one-knobsaturation control.
At first glance it may seem like you´re sacrificing versatility by using an equalizer with a limited set of options - why use a three-band equalizer when you can use your digital equalizer with umpteen bands, continous gain, selectable Q and different curves all built in? Well, equalization is all about sound design. Having an equalizer where the designer has already made some of the choices four you is like having an experienced sound engineer helping out and giving you directions.
All equalizers are modeled using the same state-of-the-art technology as we used to create our very popular FET Compressor and the Brilliance Pack plug-ins for Abbey Road.
"Focusing Equalizer is the missing link! I love it. It is simple, easy to use and in the ´passive´ position it creates a richness like nothing else. Absolutely wicked!"
Producer, Mixer, Engineer (Leann Rimes, Aaliyah, Ray Charles, Will Smith, Christina Aguilera, etc.)
- Authentic component modeling
- Fully automatable parameters
- Output gain and output metering
- 3-D rendered photo-realistic user interface
Audiofanzine 4.5 Stars
Delamar Sehr Gut!
Bonedo 5 Stars
MusicRadar Rating 4.5 Stars
- Mac OS X 10.13 or newer
- Windows 10 64-bit
- Mac: Intel Core i3 / i5 / i7 / Xeon - M1 support pending
- Windows: Intel Core i3 / i5 / i7 / Xeon / AMD Quad-Core or newer
- 8 GB RAM or more is recommended, as well as at least 8 GB hard disk space for installation (individual plug-ins take less space, while sample libraries may require additional disk space)
- Softube account
- iLok account
- Internet access for downloading installers and managing licenses
- iLok generation 2 and up, if you intend to use an iLok key for authorizing your plug-ins (note that a physical iLok USB key is not a requirement)
- In theory, any 64-bit VST, VST3, AU, or AAX (Pro Tools 11.0.2 or higher) compatible host application should work
This product requires an activation!
You can either "soft" activate on your computer without addditional hardware or transfer the license to an iLok USB dongle which has to be purchased separately. The iLok dongle can be used to run the protected software on different computers. Your licenses can be easily manged using the iLok Licence Manager. To protect your investment against theft or loss we recommend the iLok Zero Downtime protection with TLC.
An internet connection on any computer and a free user-accout at www.ilok.com is required to authorize the product.
Please check with the software manufacturer which iLok version is required at least if you want to use a hardware iLok!