This Vienna Instruments Collection is a truly magnificent profusion of percussion. Apart from all standard percussion instruments and Performances it contains production-ready instruments, processed with sought-after high-end studio equipment and put into the right perspective with multi-sampled convolution reverb from Vienna Symphonic Library’s MIR PRO and its RoomPack 1 (“Vienna Konzerthaus”). The basic percussion instruments (timpani, snare and bass drum, tambourine, suspended cymbals, a-due cymbals, glockenspiel, triangle, xylophone, tubular bells, tam-tam and concert toms) thus are not only available as “dry” samples (with minimal reverb of the Silent Stage), but also with the reverb of the world-famous Vienna Konzerthaus in various stage positions.
INSTRUMENTS & ARTICULATIONS:
Timpani 1, Timpani 2, Single hits (normal, secco, coperto), tremolos (normal, crescendo, diminuendo), tremolo glissandos, single hit glissandos, upbeats; Repetition Performances & Various mallets
Standard Library: Samples 16.542 | Download Files Size 17,8 GB | Installed File Size 51,4 GB
Full Library: Samples 32.046 | Download Files Size 17,8 GB | Installed File Size 51,4 GB
The following reviews have been placed by customers who also bought this product from us. All reviews are provided through eKomi, Europe’s largest independent customer review company.
pretty good percussion library, unfortunately did not find bell tree there - jne of the most often used orchestra perc. sounds
VSL klingt einfach super!
Perfekte Samplequalität von VSL
Your purchase of any VSL library entitles you to download the free Vienna Instruments Player software that includes the Vienna Ensemble mixing host.
• PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
• Mac OS X 10.8 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo
• 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
• ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
• eLicenser Control Center software (get the latest version from www.eLicenser.net)
• free hard drive space according to This Library Size Chart
Other configurations might work but are not actively supported.
• PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
• Mac OS X 10.8 (latest update), i5/i7/Xeon
• Fast separate hard drive (7200 rpm or faster)
• AU/VST/AAX Native/RTAS compatible host (also works stand-alone)
• RTAS version requires Pro Tools 7.3 or higher
• 88 key master keyboard
Vienna Instruments require the ViennaKey!
This USB protection device by eLicenser (by Steinberg, formerly Syncrosoft) is not included in any collection, it is a separate item you have to get additionally. So you’ll have to order at least one ViennaKey with your first purchase. It will be put inside the shopping basket automatically but can be deleted if not required. Customers who order the complete SYMPHONIC CUBE will get one ViennaKey for free (not shown in the basket). If you already own another eLicenser USB protection device (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia), you can use it for the VIENNA INSTRUMENTS, too. Each dongle can store up to 100 product licenses.
Additionally an internet connection on any computer is required to authorize a VSL product.