Zero-G and Xfonic present PERPETUO Live Flute Phrases. Following on from our extremely popular Animato, Spiritoso and Luminoso titles, the addition of Perpetuo forms a quartet of titles dedicated to introducing more realism to sampled instruments.
Performed by a world-class flute and piccolo player from the Liverpool Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and recorded in Liverpool´s famous Parr Street studios, Perpetuo: Live Flute Phrases is an 8Gb collection of thousands of live recorded looped phrases compressed down to 4.6Gb using Kontakt’s lossless compression technology.
Despite recording only one player, the instrument cleverly layers up to 3 different performances in real time for the effective sound of a flute trio, or you can dial it down to the sound of a duo or solo flute.
And, despite the sixty-two Kontakt instruments being made from pre-recorded phrases, Perpetuo remains highly controllable and flexible. This has been achieved by recording the same patterns across a wide pitch and dynamic range with many scale variations, by choosing patterns that blend in particularly well to a wide variety of musical styles, and then by allowing you to automatically sync to the tempo of your projects with a wide variety of rhythm and scale types all controlled with key switches. Dynamic levels pp to ff can be smoothly crossfaded by mod wheel, the ensemble size can be zoomed from solo to three players, and two mic positions (close and room) can be chosen or blended.
Perpetuo gives you the advantages of fluidity and realism of recorded patterns and phrases and yet also many of the advantages of the flexibility of a standard orchestral library. Although it sounds great alone, Perpetuo works particularly well when blended with other premium orchestral sample libraries as a way of introducing a new layer of realism into the sound.
- Arpeggios and Runs (selectable from key switches): Major, melodic minor, harmonic minor, sus2, sus4, diminished, augmented, minor 6th, minor 7th, 7th, major 7th, fifths, eastern, chromatic, whole note and other scales.
- Rhythm Types (selectable from key switches): 8ths, 16ths, 8th triplets, 16th triplets, quarter note triplets.
- Ensemble Size: Switchable between Solo, Duo and Trio
- Mic Positions: Close and Room (with separate volume and pan controls).
- Effects suite: Convolution and algorithmic reverbs, delay, modulation effects, distortion, compression.
- Patch Types: Main (natural sounding flutes & piccolos with only major & minor patterns loaded by default to save memory), Hi-Memory (all scale types loaded), Mod Wheel Filter versions (versions of the Live patches, but with the Mod Wheel controlling the filter for a gently synthesized effect) and Mutated (processed, sound designed patches).
- Additional Options: Load and unload scale types to save memory. Play at double or half project tempo. Spread the players from widely-panned to a close central group
Using this library requires a full version of Native Instruments' "Kontakt"!
Please notice: This library can not be played with the free "Kontakt Player"! To use this "Open Kontakt" format, you need a full version of "Kontakt", which is included in products such as Komplete or Komplete Ultimate.
Please check the product description for the required Kontakt version.
The following list shows, whether the respective Kontakt version is compatible with your operating system:
- OS X 10.6 & 10.7 = until 4.2.4
- OS X 10.8 and higher = no longer supported
- OS X 10.6 = until 5.0.3
- OS X 10.7 = until 5.3.1
- OS X 10.8 = 5.0.3 - 5.5.1
- OS X 10.9 = 5.3.0 - 5.6.6
- OS X 10.10 = 5.3.0 - 5.7.3
- OS X 10.11 = 5.5.1 - latest
- Mac OS 10.12 = 5.6.1 - latest
- Mac OS 10.13 = latest
- Mac OS 10.14 = latest
- Mac OS 10.15 = latest
- Mac OS 10.12 - 10.15 (latest update)
- XP = until 4.2.4
- Vista = until 4.2.4
- Windows 7 = until 4.2.4
- Windows 8 & 10 = no longer supported
- XP = until 5.2.0
- Vista = until 5.2.0
- Windows 7 = latest
- Windows 8 & 10 = latest
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack)
FOR ALL SYSTEMS:
1GB free disk space
Additional hard drive space according to the library’s size
Stand-Alone | VST | Audio Units | ASIO | CoreAudio | WASAPI | AAX Native (Pro Tools 10 or higher)