Loud and Clear
A true peak limiter is an essential tool for every mastering or mixing engineer. Are you looking for a professional, feature-packed limiter that is loud and transparent at the same time, equipped with extensive loudness metering? Then FabFilter Pro-L 2 is your weapon of choice!
FabFilter Pro-L 2 features precise true peak level meters and extensive loudness metering with support for the EBU R128, ITU-R BS.1770-4 and ATSC A/85 standards. Combined with its unique real-time level display, you have all the information you need to achieve the best possible results.
Professional Feature Set
With highly advanced algorithms, linear-phase oversampling, professional dithering and noise shaping and surround support (up to Dolby Atmos 7.1.2) and intelligent channel linking, FabFilter Pro-L 2 is the complete solution for every mixing and mastering job.
Of course, you also get all the usual FabFilter goodies: perfectly tuned knobs, MIDI Learn, Smart Parameter Interpolation for smooth parameter transitions, an excellent help file with interactive help hints, SSE optimization, GPU-powered graphics acceleration and much more.
- Great transparent sound combined with maximum loudness
- Eight different limiting algorithms, all with their own character and purpose
- True peak limiting
- improved - Unique real-time level display with peak gain reduction labels and new innovative display modes
- improved - Up to 32x linear-phase oversampling
- improved - Highly accurate output and gain reduction metering including true peak metering
- Extensive loudness metering with support for the EBU R128, ITU-R BS.1770-4 and ATSC A/85 standards
- Surround support including Dolby Atmos 7.0.2 and 7.1.2 formats with flexible surround channel linking
- Optional DC offset filter
- External side chain triggering for stem mastering
- Unity Gain option to easily listen to the effect of the current limiting at unity gain level
- Audition Limiting option to listen to the difference between the input and output signal
- Adjustable meter scale, including K-System support
- Low CPU usage
- Separate channel linking for both the transient and release stages
- Advanced dithering with three different noise shaping algorithms
- GPU-powered graphics acceleration
- Double-click text entry of parameter values
- Adapts to stereo, mono and surround audio formats
- Adjustable look-ahead, attack and release settings
- Optional Compact interface layout
- Supports common Pro Tools hardware control surfaces
- MIDI Learn
- Undo/redo and A/B comparison
- Smart Parameter Interpolation
- Extensive help file with interactive help hints
- Available in VST, VST3, Audio Units, AAX Native and AudioSuite formats (all both 64-bit and 32-bit), as well as RTAS (32-bit only)
For a Free 30-day trial Version please go to "More Infos".
- macOS 10.10 or higher
- 64 bit
- intel or Apple Silicon processor
- Windows 7-10
- 32 bit or 64 bit
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.