Your Sound. In Color.
RC-20 Retro Color is a creative effect plugin that adds life and texture to any recording. It easily recreates the warm, cozy feeling of vintage recording equipment, but also works perfectly in any modern production setting.
With its six unique FX modules, RC-20 can replicate everything from vinyl records to VHS machines, adding noise, wobble and dropouts to your tracks. Its raw distortion and crunchy bit reduction will add grit to your bass and drums. The space and chorus effects will make your guitar sing like never before and the filtering effects fit right into even the most modern club track.
The exclusive Flux Engine adds subtle (or not so subtle) instability and fluctuations to all of the FX modules, providing the character, warmth and analog goodness of yesteryear's best technology. The interface invites experimentation, and the included presets for drums, keys, guitars, bass and post production let you get to work right away.
- Creative effect plugin
- Six unique FX modules
- Adds life and texture to any recording
- Great on drums, guitars, keys, bass and full mixes
- Recreates the warm, cozy feeling of vintage recording equipment
- Flux Engine adds subtle (or not so subtle) instability and fluctuations
- Raw distortion and crunchy bit reduction
- Space-, Chorus- and Filter-Effects
- 32- and 64-Bit Support
- Presets for Drums, Keys, Guitar, Bass and Postproduction
- Supported Formats: VST, AU und AAX Plugin Formate
- MAC OS X (10.7 and higher) & Windows (7, 8, 10)
The system requirements can be found in the product description or on the manufacturer's website.
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.