***Crossgrade for registered owners of REV
Jumpstart Your Creativity
By customer demand, Output presents REV X-LOOPS - the acclaimed REV loops engine on it’s own with ALL NEW content, presets and snapshots. Their award-winning team of sound designers spent months recording live instruments, field recordings and walls of analog gear just to flip in reverse and tweak. The result is that elusive modern sound everyone wants. And with the ability to combine, stutter, filter, re-pitch and play live - these sounds now become unique to you and only you. It’s the perfect instrument for the producer, DJ, composer, performing artist and sound designer.
Even though REV X-LOOPS is the perfect partner to REV, it’s a separate engine not requiring REV to run.
- Thousands of new recordings for source material
- Deeply produced, effected and tweaked loops
- Categories like Fat & Low, Violin Plucks, Analog Drums, Tribal Beats, Aggressive, Sound Design, Pretty Organic and many more
- Robust engine to make sounds your own
- Stutters, Filters & FX
- Controller assignability for performing
Product Feature Bullet List:
- 2GB of brand new multi-layered loops (uncompressed)
- Over 20 new categories
- Over 50 FX presets and snapshots
- Complete FX section including Stutter, Reverb, Delay, EQ, Rage, Lo-Fi and more
- Loops include a mixture of forward and reverse sounds
- All Loops auto-map to a MIDI keyboard and tempo locked
- Easily change the key of any loop
- Trigger FX using a MIDI keyboard
- Power of the acclaimed REV engine at $99
- Infinite starting points for your track
- That elusive modern sound we’re all searching for.
- Pretty Organic
- Muted Pianos
- Violin Plucks
- Clean Atmospheric
- Dirty Atmospheric
- Mandolin and Guitar
- Rise and Repeat
- Bells and Harps
- Sound Design
- Fat and Low
- Sticks & Ticks
- Cymbal and Shaker
- Drum Set
- Analog Drums High
- Analog Drums Low
- Junk and Metal
- Stomps and Claps
- Tribal Beat
- Audio Units
- RTAS (Pro Tools 9 + 10)
- AAX Native (Pro Tools 10)
- 64-bit AAX plugins (Pro Tools 11)
So what’s the bottom line?
I think this is an awesome way to get into the Output style of instruments, you get to experience their quality and flexibility at a very affordable price.
[4andhalfsubs] I give REV X-Loops 4.5 out of 5 subs, I think it’s a super powerful instrument that intuitive and totally inspiring.
I’ve you’ve ever wanted to try their products, this is definitely a great way to get into it, but I must warn you, once you taste what Output has to offer, you will most likely be hooked [:)]
Not to worry, their other two products compliment each other as well, so it all fits into a nice toolbox of audio awesomeness.
This product requires the free Native Instruments Kontakt Player, the latest version can be downloaded through Native Access, Native Instrument’s download manager!
The minimum required Kontakt version for this product is stated in the product description or can be found on the manufacturers website.
- macOS 10.13-11 (newest update)
- 64 bit
- Intel Core i5
- RAM: 4GB (6GB recommended)
- Windows 7-10
- 64 bit
- Intel Core i5 or similar CPU
- RAM: 4GB (6GB recommended)
- Mac (64-bit only): Stand-alone, VST, AU, AAX
- Windows (32/64-bit): Stand-alone, VST, AAX
If you require legacy installers of Kontakt Player please refer to this Knowledge Base Article.
This product requires Native Access for installation, registration and activation. Start the Native Access-Software and log in using your Native Instruments credetials to start the setup.
To sucesfully activate your product Native Access requires a working internet connection.
An Offline Activation on a different computer is Not Available with this product.