The Smart MIDI Tool To Generate Riffs
Riffer is a smart MIDI tool that generates random Riffs for your Sounds, Software & Hardware. Designed to feed anything that accepts MIDI signal, Software & Hardware, you can choose from 50+ scales, choose pattern complexity, steps, start and end points, set pitch, transpose, motion, measures, and much more to serve as inspiration for your musical masterpieces.
You can generate fresh ideas, sequences, melodies, riffs and musical patterns. Turn them into something of your own or let the software run endlessly using the infinity mode. Once done, Export the MIDI using Drag and Drop, Or when using the app version, you can send MIDI over Wi-Fi, or select CoreMIDI for inter-app communication and to feed any compatible hardware.
- Generate Random Riffs
- Everything is Synced to your Host tempo
- 53 Scales included from Western to Eastern
- Choose the number of notes generated in the Sequence
- Generate pattern Pitch, Duration & Volume per note
- Tile or Sustain Paused Notes
- Quick-Export MIDI pattern
- Quick Transpose whole pattern
- Choose Quantization settings
- Suffle & Shift Mode
- Infinity Mode
- Sequence Motion Settings
- Choose Number of Steps
- Customizable Sequence Range
- Save & Load your own patterns
- Send MIDI to any Device, Software & Hardware
- No Two Patterns will Ever be the Same
- The only Plugin available of its Kind!
Mac OS X 10.9 or higher | Windows 7 or higher | 4GB of RAM required
Comes in VST/VST3/AU & AAX Plugin, 32 and 64 bit compatible
The system requirements can be found in the product description or on the manufacturer's website.
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.